PANZAR Patch 30.1!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 168

Default PANZAR Patch 30.1!!

The patch you've all been waiting for has been released yesterday!

Highlights for Onrpgers

-Berserker knockback is removed from the level 1 weapon. Higher-level weapons grant the Berserker the knockback feature.
    -Matchmaker-Low-level matches on the small maps will be played with 6v6 instead of 10v10.
    -New bonus experience system awards any matches played during the long hours of the night with extra experience. will now only allow up to 2 of each class in each team.
    -Amulet slots are now unlocked every 5 levels, with the first slot becoming available at level 5.
    -Level 4 big maps played more frequently

Thoughts

Low level matches have become much harder. The sides are much more even. Your team really has to pull together and play together. I spent all day yesterday watching a low level stream, and streaming low level gameplay (1-9) and managed to pull off 3 amazing comebacks from over 400 points down, and have watched other amazing come backs. But most the matches have been very close and intense. Teamwork because of the new matchmaker has become a beautiful thing.

I cannot wait to try out the new map and gamemode.

If you guys haven't checked out Panzar yet, they added a refer a friend program: Warning, this is my referral link.

Right now in the store you can get a goodie bag that includes 7 days premium for 25 crystals, and 100 HP pots for 10 crystals. <3

The first 4 Onrpgers to PM me may receive a code to start a new account with 100 free crystals!

Conclusion

This patch solves many of our wants. A reason to play at night (bonus exp); so now more players are online for NA players to get quick matches.
    Beserkers were nerfed at low levels. Until they get their first weapon (level 4) you can finally relax and learn the ropes of the game.
    Matches won't be unbalanced according to classes. You won't have like 20 orcs on one team and all mages on the other. Each class is capped to 2, and once in a while you get 3 of the same class. Completely balanced the matchmaker, now you really see personal skill, and teamwork skill. It has been amazing.

Patch Notes

By popular demand, the Social tab, including the chat channels, is now accessible during combat and queuing!
    -The Social tab is now available automatically during the queue time for characters on level 4 and higher.
    -To open the Social tab in combat, use the hotkey ("C" by default.)

Recruit-A-Friend system is now available!
    Under the Social tab, players can now invite friends to join Panzar, and will gain the following bonuses:
    -For each level the recruit gains, the veteran gains bonus gold.
    -For each crystal purchase the recruit makes, the veteran will receive a bonus worth 5% of the purchase. Additionally, if your recruit recruits even more players, you also get a 5% bonus of all their crystal purchases!

Item and Consumables Kits are introduced to the Shop:
    -Potion Kits of 50 and 100 potions, for 6 and 10 crystals. Potions can no longer be bought individually!
    -Amulet Kits with one of every amulet, for 100 crystals for 7d amulets and 250 crystals for 30d amulets.
    -Rune Kits of 11 runes of one type, 45 crystals for 7d runes and 135 crystals for 30d runes.
    -Recruit's Kit for 25 crystals: Recruit's Kit includes a week's Premium Account, four level 1 items and four runes of each type. This Kit can only be purchased once per account.
    -Discount tags on the Kits show the save when compared to individual purchases.

Crafting changes:
    -All the recipes have been removed from the shop and are now automatically added to every character once the required level is reached.
    -Crystal cost of buying missing resources for crafting is now dependent on the price of the item being crafted. Following this, resources can no longer be bought individually.
    -Drop rate reduced for potion crafting resources.
    -You can now choose which piece of identical armor to use for crafting.

General and Interface:
    -Low-level matches on the small maps will be played with 6v6 instead of 10v10.
    -New bonus experience system awards any matches played during the long hours of the night with extra experience.
    -Invert Mouse option has been added to the "Game" options.
    -Ignore-option has been added to the chat. Click on the character's name and choose "Ignore" to add them to your blacklist.
    -Option for 3d Premium Account has been removed.

Map changes:
    -New map is added to the map pool: "Toxic Bay", with a new game mode "Mechanism".
    -In the "Mechanism" mode, teams scramble to first claim the device, and then set it up on a predestined location. Once the device is placed, the team needs to defend it while the opponents seek to bring it down so they can plant a device of their own.
    -On Meteor-mode maps, the entire team now receive bonus experience when the team scores.
    -On Meteor-mode maps, teams will now score when carrying the meteor at the goal area. Also, teams can no longer score an own goal.
    -On Meteor-mode maps, going through the Portal will now remove the invulnerability buff. Speed buff is not affected.
    -Initial match time has been decreased to 12 minutes on "Meteor Hunt" and to 10 minutes on "Sandstorm Temple". On both maps, 5 minutes are added to the timer when the losing team scores.
    -Stones have been remodeled and fixed in the "Orc Burgwall" map.
    -A bridge has been added to the red side of "Jungle Village".
    -Time to capture a point on the "Siege of the Swamp Fort" and "Alchemists' Citadel" has been increased.
    -Capturing points 2 and 3 on "Alchemists' Citadel" will award more time to the attacking team.
    -Numerous fixes to map physics and environment.

Gameplay:
    -Using TNT to blow up enemies will grant you experience.
    -Level 4-10 Weapon and Armor crafts now require copper. Copper is available as loot from level 3 onwards.
    -Overall gold gain is balanced to match the recipe changes.
    -Matchmaker will now only allow up to 2 of each class in each team.
    -Tesla Poles and Traps will award any kills to their owner. However, they will no longer award class points for hitting invulnerable targets.
    -Berserker knockback is removed from the level 1 weapon. Higher-level weapons grant the Berserker the knockback feature.
    -Character's speed attribute no longer affects the time it takes to drink a potion - all characters take the same time to down a potion.

Amulet changes:
    -Amulet slots are now unlocked every 5 levels, with the first slot becoming available at level 5.
    -Existing amulets that the character can no longer use after the above changes will be refunded to players with 5 crystals/days left on amulets.
    -When purchased, an amulet will be placed into the inventory, and the expiration timer only starts when the amulet is equipped.
    -Amulets cannot be unequipped, but a new amulet can replace them.

Bug Fixes:
    -"Instant Freeze" and "Purification" are now cast instantly, as intended.
    -Meteor can no longer be caught mid-air.
    -Traps and mines can no longer be placed under cannons.
    -Trap team colors will now display correctly in all cases.
    -Matchmaker will now correctly replace players who have left the match.
    -Further fixes to the "stuck animation" issues. Character animations may still get stuck at some points, restarting the game will solve the issue.
    -Fixed a bug with the "Enter the Battle" button not always working.
    -Fixed a bug causing two soundtracks to play simultaneously.
    Me, Me, Me, GF |&| Me! D;!

Playing Dawngate, LoL, and DFO

You can join my Minitroopers army!

Don't you dare quote me!

Don't you dare Rep me neither!

I don't want your petty influences upon my soul!

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

I've come to the conclusion that this game pisses me the **** off. Mostly due to it's Pay to win attitude, and the fact that people do not know the ****ing meaning of team work. Period. This game is like Team Fortress. TEAM, NOT ****ING K/D RATIO COD. /rant.

Other than that, awesome game.

I wish you could just switch characters / classes mid match too though.
    Last edited by Handsock; 06-27-2013 at 03:56 PM.

If you stay low level you won't play with a full team of players who know what they"re doing. Level up and you'll play with a group of players who know how the game works, and know how to team up with other classes in the mid of battle.

Don't you dare quote me!

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Songz View Post
    If you stay low level you won't play with a full team of players who know what they"re doing. Level up and you'll play with a group of players who know how the game works, and know how to team up with other classes in the mid of battle.
    I did level up....yet people are still K/D ratio whoring....lol I'm just unlucky with the matchmaking.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Oh my I can get HP potions with some cash shop points?

Well let me download immediately!

Oh wait, that's garbage, nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by kosiguru View Post
    Oh my I can get HP potions with some cash shop points?

Well let me download immediately!

Oh wait, that's garbage, nevermind.
    You start with 40 free potions from doing the tutorial. Then from there you craft potions with the resources you get after every single match.

Potion use is important in this game. One of the problems before was that very skilled players would stay at level 4 beating all the newbies badly so they could grind up 100s of potions before they leveled up. Now they don't need to.

Don't you dare quote me!

I don't get it. Most of ya'lls complaints were covered in this patch, and still no interest is generated?

Don't you dare quote me!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 284

onrpg motto: We'll ***** till it's fixed, then ***** anyway because they fixed it.
    we're kinda like 4chan's V, no one really likes games here.
    Claimed by the lovely miss Zilo

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 19

I was just trying to play a few hours ago as a level 2... could not find a single game and i was waiting so long. Is this normal?
    No Expectations... No Disappointments

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 92

is this game like Bloodline Champions? -- just a lobby, random matched teams and a bunch of instanced arenas? no open world right?
    Be warned - I am a major player of Regnum Online the mmo. I've been playing it for about 2 years and rarely go without logging in at least once a day. You can also look at good alternatives to Regnum such ase Aion online and Aika Online.

http://i.imgur.com/OR8cPqY.gif
    http://i.minus.com/iuujAXwnufVSO.jpg
    http://i.minus.com/ibvD03fDh31lre.jpg
    http://i.minus.com/ibwoHNBFwlmuZF.gif
    http://i.minus.com/ibcdlNG4kU0IyS.gif

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast