New Foray into the Shores of Hazeron!

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

Default New Foray into the Shores of Hazeron!

I am giving this game another go with some friends. If anyone is interested in trying it, please feel free to PM me or post here and we will help you join our empire so you can play with us

For those that aren't familiar, here is article on the game. The game is pretty large in scope, is 100% free (it's in a alpha state, but is still quite playable), and very fun if you like sci-fi or empire building games.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[8/13]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 29

It looks really interesting and I would totally be willing to try it out. But I would have no idea where to start.

Quote Originally Posted by Imaword2 View Post
    It looks really interesting and I would totally be willing to try it out. But I would have no idea where to start.
    We can help you out. If you download TS3 and join our server, we can walk you through it (you don't need a mic, just makes it easier to chat with the chat box in Ts3, plus we can talk while you type). The TS3 info can be found in the Amitabha website on the frontpage (link in my signature).

You make a new account with this link.

Download it from here.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[8/13]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]

I got all that done. Just need to play the game. Im in your teamspeak by the way. Just chillin.

Quote Originally Posted by Imaword2 View Post
    I got all that done. Just need to play the game. Im in your teamspeak by the way. Just chillin.
    TS server just went down, should be up in about 5minutes or so. Edit: Not sure if you did this, but make sure you add the :1111 to the end of the address or you will join the wrong channel.
    -Cingal

I have the 1111, but i cant move or anything... Im stuck chilling in the lobby.

Streaming Age of Wushu and Shores of Hazeron atm. http://www.twitch.tv/Apocaka

Good opportunity for those that want to see what the game is like.
    -Cingal