Thread: Story of yesterday

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 422

Default Story of yesterday

So Yesterday ... Sitting at McDonalds totally minding my business i see This kid around 10 - 11 years old all swag shit style with pants down and all that ... So he is with his mother and is buying a cheesburger and a cola ... i was about to think where the hell is world going to when his mother said ''Give Me that cheesburger and cola...'' the kid done as was asked and the the Mother said the best words a parent could say ''You are not getting to eat until you fix your damn pants!'' I was like THANK GOD PARENTING STILL EXITS ... and then a little bit of faith in humanity was restored!

I dont have hate for those people who are 16 or 18 or w/e and wear those kind of clothes but i hate watching a KID acting like that ... while he is with his mother in front of a lot of people.
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 328

I don't really care about what clothes other people wear. I've got my own shit to worry about. if other people wanna do dumb shit, as long as it's not hurting others, let them imo.

Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 267

Kinda reminds me of the situation i was in.

So i was sitting in a cafee waiting for someone to get me home ( had no way to get home q_q, so i tried to meet someone i knew so i could get a lift ) and so this guy with like, lowered pants goes to the toilet. And what was funny that he came out of toilet with his pants down till his freaking knees, like, he didn't even bother getting them up and he is just walking like that and everyone is laughting at him. Like DAFAG, really?