Enjin Guild Forum Competition

General Manager Reputation: 353

Default Enjin Guild Forum Competition

With a renewal of strong games out and on the way, 2013 is looking to be a good year for MMORPGs. And an even better year to found the MOBA/MMO guild/faction/clan you always wanted to create. But nothing gets a guild off the ground faster than a functional and professional looking forum. Thus I reached out to Enjin, my favorite forum hosting service of all time since my Perfect World/Forsaken World days to snag our users a chance to show their creativity and win some sweet prizes to unlock the full power of Enjin Forums!

Objective: Use our 30 day Advanced Plan sign-up link: http://tinyurl.com/mzlg85m. Design your ideal layout and submit the link to your forum as a reply to this thread. JamesBl0nde, MissyS, Leliah, Ardua, and I will judge the entries and select the three best designs to win the grand prizes.

Prizes-

Grand Prize (1 winner): 1 Year Unlimited Plan + 25 Slot Teamspeak 3 Server.

Runner-Up (2 winners): 6 Month Advanced Plan + 10 Slot Teamspeak 3 Server.

Disclaimer: Judging will occur on Thursday, July 25th and winners will be announced on Monday, July 29th. Forum entries must be new forums created using our contest specific link found here: http://tinyurl.com/mzlg85m. Winners must supply an email address they can be reached at via OnRPG forum's PM service no later than August 5th or their prize will be void. Prizes provided at the discretion of Enjin.com.

Additional Enjin Information:

Enjin was voted the best guild website hosting service by PCGAMER. Enjin hosts over 200,000 guild, clan and gaming websites and provides exceptional support for MMO games.

Featuring a full content management system with an integrated voice server, Enjin has everything you need to get your guild community growing and playing together.

Key Enjin Features

• Content Management System
    • Advanced Forum System
    • Game Character Support & Recruitment
    • Add dozens of Apps / Modules on your website
    • Game specific features for MMO games
    • Mumble or TeamSpeak 3 Server included.

Best of luck to you all!

http://tinyurl.com/mzlg85m
    Last edited by DizzyPW; 07-08-2013 at 10:28 PM.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Stop being a dirty hobo and pay the cheap monthly sub. - FarmerM

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

To bad this contest wasn't done a while back ;_; Already got my guild site on enjin set up for some months now. Using the Advanced Plan, it is very nice and easy to use. Lots of functionality, too. Never had an issue with it, and there are lots of nice ways to get free advanced plan time. I used one of the specials where all you had to do was buy any domain from GoDaddy and get 77 days free. Paid like $6 for my domain, so saved a lot of money from it.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[8/13]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Anyone building forum pages for this?

History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Here is our contest entry using the 30-Day Advance Plan provided.

Raven's Roost

Thank you for the chance to win a great prize!
    Last edited by tailoredw; 07-21-2013 at 05:37 AM.

CGF Free Company

Show some catgirl love.

Nice entries so far. I look forward to seeing the cat man equivalent guild. Checking with Enjin now on prizes.
    Last edited by DizzyPW; 07-26-2013 at 06:39 PM.

Hey, I have started up a clan I haven't finished doing the website yet (it is almost done) When I do finish it want me to post it up here? Not bothered if the contest is over just want some feedback from you guys and girls to see what your thoughts and opinions on it so far. I will take any feedback you may have, I'd rather have honest hate than dishonest praise. Thanks, this is it so far: http://claneuphoric.enjin.com/ For anyone who checks it out, it will be a gaming community/clan and just for overall enjoyment in gaming and on the side for people interested in Anime.