Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 60

Thread: EverEmber Online, Retro MMORPG going beta!

  1. #1
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 19
    Kajamaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    5

    Talking EverEmber Online, Retro MMORPG TODAY 5pm EASTERN IS BETA!

    Hey there guys!
    We need BETA TESTERS!

    Register both on the forums and ingame at http://www.everember.com/

    EverEmber Online is a Game that has been developed for nearly two years, after takeing nearly a years break between versions, the game is back, and better than ever!

    EverEmber Online is an Openworld MMORPG without any objectives or primary quest lines or quests telling you how to play. You are free to travel around the game, explore, fight monsters, meed new people, and progress through the game. With a vivid player based economy that thrives on player based items with the games crafting system, interaction between players is vital. The goal of this game is to recreate a feeling that games had in the late 90's and early 2000's, with nostalgia expirences and human interaction. Players are free to role-play, form teams, and add each other to their friends list. Friends can add each other to each others party's, earn exp together and gather resources as a team. PVP is rich, with plenty of options between melee weaponry, potions, ranged weapons, armor, stat buff potions, and magic spells. Guilds will keep the player base together, forming guilds, partnerships and guild wars. There are no skill levels except for your primary level, so no need for that extra grind leveling up woodcutting or etc...
    Its your world, your game to play, enjoy it!

    Come join our games beta at http://www.everember.com/
    Those that join early get beta capes ingame and the privilidge of being a beta user!
    Comment on what you think!

    Just a few of EverEmbers Features:

    A Large World that is easy to navigate.
    Sandbox Gameplay Meaning that they can explore and play without any restrictions or objectives.
    Player Owned Guilds
    PVP
    Player Built Economy
    Unique Crafting System
    Lots of Monsters With Lots of Drops
    The Ability to fight using range, melee, or mage.
    Dungeons to explore and bosses to fight.
    Just Goofing around with friends and Having Fun
    Meeting New people
    Skills such as Woodcutting, mining, and fishing.
    Group Skilling

    GAMES SERVER TEST IS COMING OUT AT 5pm EASTERN TIME OR 10 PM GMT TODAY!

    If you support our game, add this to your signature.
    Link to the picture: http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files...5ac4c60e52.png
    Last edited by Kajamaz; 08-16-2013 at 02:53 PM.

  2. #2
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 139
    Rya.Reisender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,655
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    You should make a video of the gameplay. Those "Indie MMORPGs" usually fail when it comes to combat / gameplay.

  3. #3
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 19
    Kajamaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rya.Reisender View Post
    You should make a video of the gameplay. Those "Indie MMORPGs" usually fail when it comes to combat / gameplay.
    Yes, i understand, the game is still being developed and remade, so when it enters a playable state in 3 days, i can post a gameplay video

  4. #4
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 162
    Acreon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Next to my Sony Bravia
    Posts
    5,448
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    appears to be RPGmaker

  5. #5
    Rock Man Reputation: 12
    Mazdra7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    406
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Some interesting sprites. I like how the game world map was hand drawn.

    http://everember.ucoz.com/photo/1-0-4-3/


  6. #6
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 19
    Kajamaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazdra7 View Post
    Some interesting sprites. I like how the game world map was hand drawn.

    http://everember.ucoz.com/photo/1-0-4-3/
    Cant tell if its sarcastic or an actual compliment... lol, im going to remake it either in flash or photoshop.

  7. #7
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 162
    Acreon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Next to my Sony Bravia
    Posts
    5,448
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazdra7 View Post
    Some interesting sprites. I like how the game world map was hand drawn.

    http://everember.ucoz.com/photo/1-0-4-3/
    Sprites are(character models anyways) are RPG maker.

  8. #8
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 19
    Kajamaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Yes, they are. The engine though is not.
    We are at 99 Forum members atm, lets reach a hundred!

  9. #9
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 19
    Kajamaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazdra7 View Post
    Some interesting sprites. I like how the game world map was hand drawn.

    http://everember.ucoz.com/photo/1-0-4-3/
    So... im still awaiting your reply, was it just sarcastic? lol
    Btw, our game got to 100 forum members, partially thanks to this topic!
    Game is getting closer to beta release... only 5 days left till beta, yay!

  10. #10
    GRADSCHOOLISHARD Reputation: 781
    Xenonight2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    www.onrpg.com
    Posts
    14,311
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Best of luck with your game! Hope it turns out how you want it.

  11. #11
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10
    hj32853's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I like what you guys are doing, go far and become the best of 2D MMORPG's, because alot of them is just very very terrible.

    @Acreon: Why are you hating?

  12. #12
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 162
    Acreon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Next to my Sony Bravia
    Posts
    5,448
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hj32853 View Post
    I like what you guys are doing, go far and become the best of 2D MMORPG's, because alot of them is just very very terrible.

    @Acreon: Why are you hating?
    Not hating just stating.
    I'll still be giving it a whirl, just saying the art isn't their over-all. Take that as you will.

  13. #13
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 19
    Kajamaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Acreon View Post
    Not hating just stating.
    I'll still be giving it a whirl, just saying the art isn't their over-all. Take that as you will.
    I allready said that the sprites arent owned by us, but the rest is ours. I believe you stated it twice, and that was unnessesary, its as though your saying that by the games art not being ours, its a bad game, which i promise you, is not true

  14. #14
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 19
    Kajamaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Wow, this post got over 1k views, thank you!

  15. #15
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 19
    Kajamaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Time for a bump

  16. #16
    Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kajamaz View Post
    Wow, this post got over 1k views, thank you!
    You're on ONRPG/Mmohut's forums.... Reaching 100 members on your forum is far from any achievement, along with 1000 views on a thread in this forum, you really haven't achieved too much.... Advertise better and get your word out there, but for now, there is nothing special about any of those numbers, as it's all been done OVER and OVER and OVER again....

  17. #17
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 19
    Kajamaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gextor View Post
    You're on ONRPG/Mmohut's forums.... Reaching 100 members on your forum is far from any achievement, along with 1000 views on a thread in this forum, you really haven't achieved too much.... Advertise better and get your word out there, but for now, there is nothing special about any of those numbers, as it's all been done OVER and OVER and OVER again....
    For our game and community, its quite an achivement, except for the views on this page, lol...
    Btw, nice Dime Bag Darrel sig
    Last edited by Kajamaz; 08-03-2013 at 08:51 PM.

  18. #18
    Chrono's Crony Reputation: 133
    markca's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Over there
    Posts
    3,335
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    don't take thread views seriously on here, I've probably clicked this thread quite a few times to read only a few words and leave, no idea why but I tend to do that, but the views add up pretty fast.
    LeagueofLegends-ChuckleButt


  19. #19
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 19
    Kajamaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by markca View Post
    don't take thread views seriously on here, I've probably clicked this thread quite a few times to read only a few words and leave, no idea why but I tend to do that, but the views add up pretty fast.
    Yea, thats why i said "except for the views on this page"

  20. #20
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Says it's going live tomorrow. I'll be checking it out. ^^

  21. #21
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 19
    Kajamaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suntzukid View Post
    Says it's going live tomorrow. I'll be checking it out. ^^
    Thanks for checking it out man!
    Also, GAME IS OUT, currently in beta, hope to see you guys there!

  22. #22
    Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 25

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    357
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    I'm telling you everyone, you really should check this out.
    It's going to be an awesome game, I'm sure of it.
    I'm a huge retro gamer and love MMORPGs, so of course I'm going to love EverEmber Online.

    But yeah, really, check this game out. It's going to be epic.

    Plus, I heard it will go into Steam Greenlight when they are ready to do so.
    So definitely vote for EverEmber Online! I know I will!

  23. #23
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 19
    Kajamaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iAddison View Post
    I'm telling you everyone, you really should check this out.
    It's going to be an awesome game, I'm sure of it.
    I'm a huge retro gamer and love MMORPGs, so of course I'm going to love EverEmber Online.

    But yeah, really, check this game out. It's going to be epic.

    Plus, I heard it will go into Steam Greenlight when they are ready to do so.
    So definitely vote for EverEmber Online! I know I will!
    Thanks man! Sorry that the server is down right now, its being bug fixed, but if you want, you can join our forums right now!

  24. #24
    Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 25

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    357
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kajamaz View Post
    Thanks man! Sorry that the server is down right now, its being bug fixed, but if you want, you can join our forums right now!
    I'm xAddison on there ;3
    I'm sure you've seen me around

  25. #25
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 19
    Kajamaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iAddison View Post
    I'm xAddison on there ;3
    I'm sure you've seen me around
    Yes, I have, thank you for being active

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •