Old mmos, new servers list (suggestion)

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 41

Default Old mmos, new servers list (suggestion)

Just something I thought about, a lot of people (including me) only likes to play either newly released games, or older games that has new servers, but it's hard to come by/find those games in time when they launch a new server and be able to be there at launch.

Would be nice with a regularly updated homepage that keeps track of a crapton of mmo's and announce when they launch a new server. But then again that would require work and someone to actually keep track of all the games/servers. And I wouldn't wanna do that on my free time
    Quote Originally Posted by Zynosphere View Post
    that works to lmao. we should all make a guild lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Koga View Post
    But then lmao. it will last lmao. about 2 days lmao. just like every other onrpg guild lmao. lmao.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 50

I had this idea on my mind for a long time now. It's a good sign someone else would like this to happen too.

Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 16

It's a good idea, I hope someone does it.

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

I rarely see an older game relaunch legally, it's usually a pirated server. I'm sure there must be legal ones, but seems rare.

Bumping this, someone make it happen :P
    But then lmao. it will last lmao. about 2 days lmao. just like every other onrpg guild lmao. lmao.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 8

I've been waiting a decade for this. I really hate playing catch up in games. I personally have the most fun 1 week to 1 month into launch when everything is a race. There are a ton of games I really want to get back in to, but I wouldn't enjoy because the servers are so old. Getting back into Runescape after 10 years with RS2007 was so much fun. I would love to see more games doing this and as OP suggested, a list of which ones do.

Quote Originally Posted by arapanasati View Post
    I've been waiting a decade for this. I really hate playing catch up in games. I personally have the most fun 1 week to 1 month into launch when everything is a race. There are a ton of games I really want to get back in to, but I wouldn't enjoy because the servers are so old. Getting back into Runescape after 10 years with RS2007 was so much fun. I would love to see more games doing this and as OP suggested, a list of which ones do.

Yep there's a ton of gamers with this exact mindset, and i actually think a website like that would get popular, if they include all these browser mmo's too that spew out servers

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 86

i would play rise of mythos again if they open a another server.