Age of Wushu Mount Hua Collector's Giveaway Event

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    General Manager Reputation: 353

Default Age of Wushu Mount Hua Collector's Giveaway Event

Ready to take up a mentor and fulfill your legacy in Age of Wushu?! Well those willing to share their most inspirational martial arts moment whether it be a written tale, a youtube video, or even a scene from their favorite movie can qualify to win on of a select few Physical Collector's Editions of Age of Wushu!

To enter just reply to this thread with your tale, screenshot, or video of an epic moment in martial arts history. On August 16th at noon PST we'll close the thread down, throw the qualified entries into a pool and randomly select the winners!

Disclaimer: Prizes distributed by Snail Games. Entries must have a valid United States mailing address and respond to our forum PM by August 23rd to claim their prizes.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Stop being a dirty hobo and pay the cheap monthly sub. - FarmerM

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

My favorite Wuxia story: The Sorcerer and the Snake.

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

My favorite martial arts moment is when my 12 year old son broke a board to gain his black belt in Taekwondo. It was one of my proudest moments being a father. I've never played Age of Wushu, but I've always wanted to give it a try. If it is anything like watching my son work hard for 3 years to achieve his black belt, count me in! Martial arts are a great way to teach kids discipline and respect. I would think the video game loosely based on the concepts of the arts would have the same great undertones.
    Shoot... I'm going to download it now!

Default Jet Li vs. Jackie Chan - Who will win?

One of the best wuxia fight scene in the Forbidden Kingdom: Jet Li vs. Jackie Chan

Where there's a will, there's a way.

My best friend from my childhoods family own and ran a Tae Kwon Doe dojo and I can remember going there alot to hang out with my friend and learn from him as well he was a black belt at the age of 10 and I remember him and me just having a blast watching old martial art movies together at his family dojo and then him and me trying to reinact fight scenes xD

This is good stuff. Keep it up! We've got more Age of Wushu box sets than we have entries right now!

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 69

Return of Condor Heroes 2006

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyPW View Post
    an epic moment in martial arts history.
    This guy was mad at me, but he was fat an ran slowly, so I kicked his knee and he fell down. Then he didn't want to beat me up anymore. That felt good, because I didn't like him.

This other time the teacher pointed out that I was playing the wrong notes in music class and I got depressed after the class and then this guy whacked the back of my skull with a drum mallet (the ones with a metal ball on the end) and I got mad, and then he did it again so I turned around and jumped on the first person I saw, and got suspended. The guy who I was angry at just removed me and said "You've got the wrong guy." ... I am dumb. He wasn't even the person who hit me with the metal drum mallet.

And those are my epic moments in - Oh Wait!!

So in senior kindergarden... There was this girl who didn't like me, and we argued over something and she started pulling my hair and I started pulling her hair and I won, because she let go of me first and we were both crying but I won the fight.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Truly epic!

I grew up when Bruce Lee was the king and went with my brother in the cinema to see him.
    When we came out after watching the films we all ways did fight each other on the way home, thinking we are the new Bruce Lee's.

Then later in life I did learn a few moves in the army.
    Still until this day I did never become a Bruce Lee, guess if You want to then better start very Young.

Perhaps my kids one day pick it up, would make me a proud daddy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast