Hello everyone! Pleasure to make my first post here!

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Hello everyone! Pleasure to make my first post here!

Hi everyone!

My username goes by, “PuppetGuardianCS” which essentially stands for Puppet Guardian CloudStrife and the reason is simple: my passion for this game knows no bounds. I'm aware of this, and yet, I love it.

To begin, I have enjoyed most games I have ever played since I was young, one of the first being Final Fantasy 7. When the Internet and I became best friends, it eventually introduced me to the world of MMOs/MMORPGs.

To have a better understanding of how open-minded I am and the wide variety of games I enjoyed and some of which I do still enjoy playing, here is a short list of all the games that defined my childhood and my teenage years:
    - Neopets
    - Runescape
    - Dransik/Ashen Empires
    - Priston Tale
    - Mabinogi
    - Dragon Nest
    - Audition Online
    - Fly For Fun
    - Shot Online
    - Dofus
    - Stick Online
    - Rumble Fighter
    - Gunbound
    - Gunz: The Duel
    - Counter Strike
    - Puppet Guardian
    And that’s not even a quarter of it. Not to mention, the countless hours I have spent on console and handheld games is overwhelming!

Personally, I am known to be a really kind, thoughtful, and honest individual. Perhaps, in keeping the latter term true, I have joined the OnRPG forums for two reasons:

1) I owe a lot to OnRPG. I have acquired a lot of knowledge about the gaming industry and through recommendations on video games made by others; it has largely defined the individual I am today. And I’m forever grateful for that. And for that, I would like to start contributing to the community here. Expressing my opinions. Becoming a great help/resource. Getting to know others. These are some of my goals here. Last but not least, I have nothing but gratitude to show.

2) I am currently playing a game called Puppet Guardian. In a few short years, this game has also largely defined the person that I am today. In one of my next posts, I will be promoting this game on the Free MMO/MMORPG forums. The OnRPG community is huge and while it has been promoted here in the past, I would like to demonstrate to the community just exactly how impressive this game is – particularly aimed at those who enjoy social and browser-based games.

I look forward to getting to know others on these forums! Do feel free to private message me. Many thanks and see you all around the forums!

Best regards,
    PuppetGuardianCS

Moderator Reputation: 27

Hi Puppet!

Glad to have you on board. This is the link to his Puppet Guardian post for any interested:

http://www.onrpg.com/boards/threads/...80#post2956380

Thanks! By the way, call me CS! If no one remembers to though, that's quite alright, haha.

Oh. For some reason, I can't seem to upload a profile pic. Perhaps, it's another newbie issue? (i.e.- I need more posts before that feature is accessible to me?)

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

welcome to onrpg CS i hope you enjoy your stay here ^___^

Thanks duby! I most certainly will
    Try out Puppet Guardian! There is a great community here! www.puppetguardian.com
    Check out my Puppet Guardian Livestream here (broadcasts usually on weekends)! www.twitch.tv/puppetguardianCS