Puppet Guardian & Magical Rooms (two dynamically-linked, social, browser-based games)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Moderator Reputation: 27

Default Puppet Guardian & Magical Rooms (two dynamically-linked, social, browser-based games)

Just a forenote before any of you get really confused reading this. I am posting this message on behalf of one of our newest members, PuppetGuardianCS. He had an issue getting this post up so I'm just helping him by posting it.

----------------

Greetings to all MMO/MMORPG players in the OnRPG community,

First, my formal introduction is here. I think it’s well worth a read before any assumptions are made on behalf of a second forum post coming from me that may appear to be me merely promoting a game and paying no heed to the OnRPG community; This is NOT the case!

So while I have only just joined the OnRPG forums, I have been frequently visiting these forums for the last six to seven years. During this period of time and by the end of my late teenage years, I have appreciated playing countless mmos and mmorpgs, filtering and grinding through dozens of games under chaoscauser’s stickied “Biggest and Best Games List”. Upon starting my University undergraduate studies, I came across what I would consider to be a perfect diamond in the rough: Puppet Guardian. And if you are also a social and hybrid casual and competitive gamer like myself, you will most definitely want to try the game out for at least a couple of hours – only just beginning to skim a few of the endless features of the game – before voicing any opinions perhaps.

With my sincerest gratitude in advance for keeping an open mind, trying the game, sticking around, and inviting others to play, I present to you in itself the game, its features, and all of its resources, entirely integrated into one forum post in words described to the best of my ability.

If you have any comments and/or questions, feel free to post them here! Alternatively, you can post them on the game’s official forums, its official Facebook page/group, tweet to or about it on Twitter, or just for the heck of it, you can even ask me personally on Twitch.tv during my live broadcasts of the game (see resources section for more details).

If you share the same values of friendship, trust, love, and kindness as I do, I guarantee that an extraordinary community filled with international love will welcome you to the game with open arms!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you’re interested in more screenshots, have a look at these two compilation videos of many screenshots over the years (each with a heartwarming story behind it):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5NRX9rzYJE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-VV0...WnJOSiIeh-tYSA

RESOURCES

Official Puppet Guardian Forum
    Official Mirror Realms Blog
    Official Facebook Group
    Official Twitter Feed

YouTube Official Tutorials
    YouTube Let’s Play!

Puppet Guardian and Magical Rooms Wikia

Twitch.tv Puppet Guardian Livestream

Twitch.tv Live Broadcast Sample (August 4, 2013)

If you have any doubts, Mirror Realms, the staff behind the game, is serious and wants to know what it is that you like or don’t like about the game. With an independent server and system completely separate from the original Japanese version of the game, Mirror Realms can take suggestions and use them to improve the game based entirely on the needs and wants of its community!

As I have stated in my formal introduction, I look forward to getting to know everyone here! And should you decide to stick around in Puppet Guardian, I will see you in the game also!

Best regards,
    PuppetGuardianCS
    Last edited by Pipster; 08-12-2013 at 01:11 AM.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Thanks very much again for your help and professionalism, Pipster! Really appreciate it!

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetGuardianCS View Post
    Thanks very much again for your help and professionalism, Pipster! Really appreciate it!
    I'm the reason why Cloudstrife is so into this game. If you don't get it, well I got a deep dark secret of my identity. Everyone may know a immature little kid back then that switched games all the time. This was years and years ago.

Haha! You've piqued my curiosity to new heights in a matter of mere milliseconds, Warlordz! Oh boy... I'll be having trouble sleeping over this one.. xD

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetGuardianCS View Post
    Haha! You've piqued my curiosity to new heights in a matter of mere milliseconds, Warlordz! Oh boy... I'll be having trouble sleeping over this one.. xD
    I PMed you

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

This used to be my favorite game four years ago. Would be interesting to see how it's evolved since then.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

42 Reputation: 35

I tried getting back into this game recently and there was literally no one to be found. Is there a player base at all?
    Last edited by couponfork; 08-11-2013 at 02:37 AM.
    Currently Playing: Emil Chronicle
    Let me know if you wanna play too!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

I used to love Puppet Guardian waaaaay back when it came out, I was addicted for like a month or so but after people I played with quit I lost interest because soloing everything got really boring. I'd be happy to give it another go if I could find others to play with though.

I wanted to PM you before I made this post, Phenoca!

Regardless of whether you decide to stick around or not, I want to thank you a thousand times for posting the first Puppet Guardian gameplay video on YouTube! Really appreciate it!

42 Reputation: 35

Quote Originally Posted by Phenoca View Post
    This used to be my favorite game four years ago. Would be interesting to see how it's evolved since then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    I used to love Puppet Guardian waaaaay back when it came out, I was addicted for like a month or so but after people I played with quit I lost interest because soloing everything got really boring. I'd be happy to give it another go if I could find others to play with though.
    We're online right now, getting a refresher of the game! You should join us
    Currently Playing: Emil Chronicle
    Let me know if you wanna play too!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast