HeroesGo Open Beta date released

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

not that hard to learn there attack patterns ... im blader lv11 solo'd and will continue doing so, i find it alot of fun

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 9
    Down that one road. Beside that big tree.

And there it is. The only people that don't ***** about the game are either breakers or mages. I re rolled to a mage and i can solo every single dungeon. Cause there is no challenge with staying far away and use skills. But as a blader. I was getting hit way harder than my mage was. Which seems kinda broken right? You all say...YES THE GAME IS HARD. When you should be saying. NO THE GAME IS BROKEN. Silly kiddies.

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 35

It really depends alot on what gear you use. You want to focus on a large hp pool. So get +hp on every item. Defence isnt that important early on. Also upgrade your hp pots. You will be spamming those. The most dangerous bosses have very easy to read attack patterns. Yes, some will kill you very quick.

But if you're familiar with the dungeon. It gets easier and easier. I solo'd all EX dungeons till lv30. And the hardest part was 1-lv10. Now im sitting on 25 life stones. And never die anymore. Cause I understand my skilsl and learned the game. But again, gear matters. If you can get armor penetration. Your damage will be boosted greatly. I'm 1shotting normal mobs at lv30. Game actually seems to scale sown abit as you progress.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 15

Quick questions:

- What are gaia points for?

- How difficult is it to obtain purple gear?

- How does one change character appearance other than costumes? I heard purple gear changes it as well. Clarification?

- How do we get more life stones?

Thanks for the answers!

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 26

Go to the merchant at the top slim path for the gaia point usage.

Purple gear isn't that hard to get(well, in the case of obtaining weapons.) All you need to do is farm so it just takes time.

You can't from what I know, not right now. - The only purple gear I know is weapons and weapons always change weapon appearance.

Life stones are reset/given every day at 6 AM, they're bugged right now so they aren't being distributed but you can get 5 every day up to 20. 20 is the maximum you can stack.

[Mine and Duo's Slogan]:

[Currently Playing]:

LoL - Tickle Me Harry
    http://tinyurl.com/HKCYouTube
    http://harrykayan.deviantart.com/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234