Thread: FIRE!! In the Rap Game!

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 182

Default FIRE!! In the Rap Game!

For those who don't know:
    Kendrick Lamar just called himself the King of New York and told every rapper in the rap game to step up their shit. Because as we all know, mainstream is balls crap, and Kendrick is sick of it.

Skip to 3:00 - Big Sean sucks on his own track.

Already getting huge responses, including Kevin Harts dumb ass. Lol.

B.o.B:

He did work on his track, I'm not going to lie. Everyone hates BoB for no reason because he's a school boy nerd (not from the streets). I respect him now after this response, and his verse in "Am I A Psycho"

Joell Ortiz:

This is the first dude that killed it! A must listen here, it's ****ing great!

Lupe Fiasco:

One of my favourite rappers, but one of the weakest responses. He had the build up, but he kind of dropped it. He was mocking Kendricks flow too much, rather then killing it with his own style like Ortiz did.

Cassidy:

I haven't even listened to this one yet. It's great to see Cassidy back at it. So it'll likely be good, his flow is underrated.

If you like Rap/HipHop you must follow this.
    It's great. Finally someone spoke out about all this shit music coming out lately. Thank God it was Kendrick, because his flow is NO JOKE! Kendrick came from the underground murdering it. His mix tape sold like an album. He's only DROPPED ONE ALBUM and he's king of the rap game right now. Dre yet again picking up the baddest mother****er.
    Me, Me, Me, GF |&| Me! D;!

RIP the Dawngates : (

You can join my Minitroopers army!

Don't you dare quote me!

Don't you dare Rep me neither!

I don't want your petty influences upon my soul!

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 45

I wish Lupe came up with something better ._. he's been lacking since The Cool.

$$$

Lol, a bunch of children fighting at the kids' table. Meanwhile the real kings of hip hop are focusing on making good music, rather than publicity stunts.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 12

kendrick does have the lyrics but idk ive never been able to like him joell ortiz an cassidy killed it all my friends love kendrick but i just dont like his rap style i guess him coming out and saying he is the king of new york is too cocky and i think ortiz had the best diss looking forward to kendricks response tho but i think ortiz has that battle rapper flow and kendrick just cant touch that

FabianN's Fanatic Reputation: 480

Kendrick pulled a martyr move. But it may have saved things. Lupe went in though.

On a second note, you missed drake's response.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 424

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 424

Why would anyone bother with hip hop that isn't based or trap?

Also, New York =/= Pitchfork