Requesting a FF: RR beta code!

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Default Requesting a FF: RR beta code!

Hey guys, i am looking for a FF RR beta key even though i am not sure it is possible! But in case it is, i would deeply appreciate it since i have been in love with this game since the first time i watched the trailer.

I own a ps3 and i would love to play it to get familiarized and to experience this game in a console. I am not sure how it works, if i download the game and then input the key in the game menu, so instructions would be nice as well. Sadly i can't offer anything in return but you will have my eternal appreciation and if i can help in anything as a compensation, please do tell.

Thanks and i hope someone can help me out.

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10

they are shutting down the servers in 5hours, also you dont need a betakey to enter <_<
    Live Gameplay,Giveaways and more
    http://Twitch.tv/Sonhooo

What the...how long did the beta last? And i swear i read only people that applied and had a code could jump in. So now i have to wait until official release and buy/subscribe to the game without knowing how good/bad it is? :/

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Galash View Post
    What the...how long did the beta last? And i swear i read only people that applied and had a code could jump in. So now i have to wait until official release and buy/subscribe to the game without knowing how good/bad it is? :/
    it was a stresstest weekend more or less. the early access starts on 24th if you pre order. The game costs around 30$(in sweden atleast) and you get a full month with it
    Live Gameplay,Giveaways and more
    http://Twitch.tv/Sonhooo

Yeah it is 30 dollars as well and 60 dollars for the Collector's Edition here in Mexico in the PSN Store. Thanks for the info, i'll give it a try