Neverwinter or Tera?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    `Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 12

Tera....

Neverwinter is PAY 2 WIN, there whole Market is based on Pay 2 WIN, especially for PvP....
    Nano.. Nano.. Nano..
    "NO MATTER WHERE YOU PLAN TO SPEND ETERNITY"

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Tera is fun endgame. the only reason I dont play is because of their server and interface lag. It can be insane sometimes, and during the time I was playing, they never attempted to improve it, so I got tired of the game. At least it isn't p2w, and from what I saw in korean version they're gonna add dyable costumes later. If you like dressing up your char that's also fun. If you're an elin anyways lol. Most other races dont have shit for costumes.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 12

Yeah everyone loves Elin.

There costumes are off the HOOK, they look so cool in all the crazy stuff...
    Nano.. Nano.. Nano..
    "NO MATTER WHERE YOU PLAN TO SPEND ETERNITY"

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10

Neverwinter has about 1-2 weeks of content. After that all you do is run the same few dungeons, but even that becomes unnecessary because few days of grinding them can easily get you best gear, not best enchants though.

Tera on the other hand has a lot more content / grind to go through, but.... pray for gods of computer that your parts/drivers happen to be just the correct one. It is like trying to win lotto or something to get good fps on this game. A lot of i7 cpu with 1k euro gfx cards can barely break like 30 fps in pvp. This low fps thing for me was the reason to stop playing the game. Not that I have a killer computer, but if my fps drops from 130 to 30 just because of showing UI, then something is definitely wrong with this game. Also if you think this will be fixed, the problem has been on there over 1 year, so most likely it will never be fixed.

In other words pick your poison or you could also choose FFXIV which is going to come out in a week.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 47

Quote Originally Posted by Norsu View Post
    Neverwinter has about 1-2 weeks of content. After that all you do is run the same few dungeons, but even that becomes unnecessary because few days of grinding them can easily get you best gear, not best enchants though.

Tera on the other hand has a lot more content / grind to go through, but.... pray for gods of computer that your parts/drivers happen to be just the correct one. It is like trying to win lotto or something to get good fps on this game. A lot of i7 cpu with 1k euro gfx cards can barely break like 30 fps in pvp. This low fps thing for me was the reason to stop playing the game. Not that I have a killer computer, but if my fps drops from 130 to 30 just because of showing UI, then something is definitely wrong with this game. Also if you think this will be fixed, the problem has been on there over 1 year, so most likely it will never be fixed.

In other words pick your poison or you could also choose FFXIV which is going to come out in a week.
    I'm going to ignore the lot of hardware intelligences people got when it comes to TERA.

I'd pick TERA, because Neverwinter never pleased me. I also still have TERA installed on my computer, but never play it anymore.
    It's a good game, I like it for at least. I just can't bring myself to play it currently, can't figure out why...
    Quote Originally Posted by Quote
    I'm usually not at fault, so I don't normally have the opportunity to apologize.
    Wakfu: Roxie Hubrecut

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126

Quote Originally Posted by detunedradio View Post
    I edited the original post. Thanks for the feedback all.
    Regarding you edit: I'd recommend Dragon Nest.

Also feel free to check the list of action MMORPG: http://www.onrpg.com/boards/threads/...on-MMORPG-List

Though I think if you look for an action MMORPG then Tera is actually a fairly good choice. It's NOT more repetitive than Vindictus.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 29

Tera easily.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Dave!Yognaught View Post
    They're both pretty abysmal. If i could proffer a third option it'de be Vindictus, completely room based but at least they don't try to screw you at every turn :/
    I double down on this. Played all three and between NeverWinter, TERA, and Vindictus; Vindictus is the best.

TERA has very boring quests with a difficult to follow plot line. Only reason to play is for the PvP and even that has died down since the Vanarch nerf.
    NeverWinter has very good questing and storyline but it peters out about after a week where the game just kind of ends. Worth the download but move on when you are done with it.
    Vindictus starts slow but gets better as the story progresses. Vindictus is the action combat king and the first MMO with destructible environment. Play it long term for the action and many challenging raids.

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 35

Vindictus is pretty much dead lol.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 76

Quote Originally Posted by Skytoo View Post
    Tera is fun endgame. the only reason I dont play is because of their server and interface lag. It can be insane sometimes, and during the time I was playing, they never attempted to improve it, so I got tired of the game. At least it isn't p2w, and from what I saw in korean version they're gonna add dyable costumes later. If you like dressing up your char that's also fun. If you're an elin anyways lol. Most other races dont have shit for costumes.
    Basically same reason's i don't play, that interface fps drop is horrible xD
    League of Legends US - IGN ForceModified
    Steam - mystryx1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast