I'm looking for a game that:
- Is preferably an ARPG (like Diablo 3 and Path of Exile) or has its combat based on tactical decisions and micromanagement (like Atlantica Online, Final Fantasy Tactics and Heroes of Might and Magic).
- Has a crafting system.
- Has some flexibility in regards to the skill/talent/perk points, in that you're not exactly trapped to the choices you make. The game should allow you to play the character you've made in different ways and it should not punish you for bad decisions in skill/talent/perk points allocation.
- Has a good market system that allows buying from and selling to other players, preferably one that is centralized, like what Diablo 3, Atlantica Online and Aion have. You put your item up for sale, log off and don't worry about advertising it or setting up a face-to-face trade.
- Has a decent player base or is a new game with a bright future.
- Can be free or paid to play. But it must not be "pay to win". What you buy with real money must not give you power in the game (pretty much what League of Legends and DOTA2 do; you can only buy skins with cash). Monthly fee is fine.
Thanks in advance!