Let's Screw Around In Fallen Earth?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 15

great =) my techie rifle/emp crafter and my lightbearer meele ninja is both allied with the enforcers iirc i know my lightbearer is atleast i remeber grinding out enforcer favor so i could buy their armors as the lightbearer armors are among the worst in the game.

anyway im haveing abit of trouble with the game atm ive checked around their forums and such and i cant find anyway to solve it so i made a new post il just have to wait until i know wth is going on until i can play it safely again im getting a bsod as soon as i get into the game and it shows some wierd fps numbers 280~ runaway fps then instant bsod, its odd though i run planetside 2 on high without any problems at all etc but i have no idea how to fix this problem myself i tried pretty much everything atm ..

i wanted to ride around on my giant mutated chicken and snipe things to build stuff with

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

Quote Originally Posted by Tokeri View Post
    great =) my techie rifle/emp crafter and my lightbearer meele ninja is both allied with the enforcers iirc i know my lightbearer is atleast i remeber grinding out enforcer favor so i could buy their armors as the lightbearer armors are among the worst in the game.

anyway im haveing abit of trouble with the game atm ive checked around their forums and such and i cant find anyway to solve it so i made a new post il just have to wait until i know wth is going on until i can play it safely again im getting a bsod as soon as i get into the game and it shows some wierd fps numbers 280~ runaway fps then instant bsod, its odd though i run planetside 2 on high without any problems at all etc but i have no idea how to fix this problem myself i tried pretty much everything atm ..

i wanted to ride around on my giant mutated chicken and snipe things to build stuff with
    Sorry to hear that. Also, dinged 25.

Game Journalist Reputation: 386

Didn't get a chance to play today :/ Was spending most of my time (the time I had on the comp) playing Fallout Online: Reloaded and MWO/Hawken/Natural Selection 2. Hoping to get a couple of levels in tomorrow. I've been reading a bit on how to build a character, though. Starting to get a bit of a grasp on how the system works. Oddly enough, playing Fallout (speaking of which, been wanting to play New Vegas or 3 lately) has helped give me an idea on how it works and what to expect from it. Well, maybe it's not odd. I get the impression that the Fallen Earth system was designed to be similar to Fallout.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[7/10]----------(Now recruiting for ArcheAge!!!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123