Diablo 3 Console Edition

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Default Diablo 3 Console Edition

Hey guys ive just seen a commercial that Diablo 3 is comming to ps3 and xbox 360 on September 3rd. Has anyone seen anything on this? Is it still a MMORPG where you can have randoms join in and play with you if you dont want to play alone? Also does anyone know the diffrences between the pc version and the console version? Can you still buy and sell items is there an player base economy? Any if would be great im truly stoked for a great game to come to console where I can relax on my couch and play.
    Waiting for:

WonderKing 2

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 12

interest's me cause you can play 2+ in the same console

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 35

Game is only worth playing if it doesnt have a auction house.

Hope to get some input about it from someone that knows lol but I've read there is no auction house not sure if it's true?
    Waiting for:

WonderKing 2

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 12

Quote Originally Posted by ThadMyster View Post
    Hope to get some input about it from someone that knows lol but I've read there is no auction house not sure if it's true?
    i read the same
    and loot is abit more stable, not 2.0 but better than d3

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix23 View Post
    Game is only worth playing if it doesnt have a auction house.
    The console version of Diablo III will not include a gold or Real-Money Auction House, but players will still be able to exchange items with others during play.

I wish pc players could play on console servers too. No AH in diablo 3 = it's like completely different game. But doesn't look that it's gonna be possible :\
    Last edited by DeeDragon; 09-01-2013 at 10:22 AM.

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 35

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDragon View Post
    The console version of Diablo III will not include a gold or Real-Money Auction House, but players will still be able to exchange items with others during play.

I wish pc players could play on console servers too. No AH in diablo 3 = it's like completely different game. But doesn't look that it's gonna be possible :\
    Yes, thats why D3 is so much better on console! Blizzard already admitted auction house was a disaster and ruined the gameplay experience. I spend more time on the auction house, then actually playing the damn game. Play the game 100hours and you probably wont find a single good upgrade for your class once you're inferno+. Also now crafting will be alot more interesting as well. Since you will dismantle more crap instead of selling on AH.

And dont get me started on auction house table flipping. This way you can make more gold and faster, then farming ingame bosses/rares. D3 PC=Auction house game. Also its a action arcade game, its perfect for console gamepad gameplay. Ofcourse, there will still be trading inside and outside the game. But it will be alot more interesting. This is also one of the prime reasons D2 was such a succes. I actually might play it on my Xbox, but it will costs me gold membership also. Not sure if its worth that.

My monk on PC has like 180k dps and can solo inferno mp6 act4. If i sell my gear. I probably can make around 150-200$ total. And im gonne use that to buy the console copy and membership. How funny is that.
    Last edited by Beatrix23; 09-01-2013 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix23 View Post
    Yes, thats why D3 is so much better on console! Blizzard already admitted auction house was a disaster and ruined the gameplay experience. I spend more time on the auction house, then actually playing the damn game. Play the game 100hours and you probably wont find a single good upgrade for your class once you're inferno+. Also now crafting will be alot more interesting as well. Since you will dismantle more crap instead of selling on AH.

And dont get me started on auction house table flipping. This way you can make more gold and faster, then farming ingame bosses/rares. D3 PC=Auction house game. Also its a action arcade game, its perfect for console gamepad gameplay. Ofcourse, there will still be trading inside and outside the game. But it will be alot more interesting. This is also one of the prime reasons D2 was such a succes. I actually might play it on my Xbox, but it will costs me gold membership also. Not sure if its worth that.

My monk on PC has like 180k dps and can solo inferno mp6 act4. If i sell my gear. I probably can make around 150-200$ total. And im gonne use that to buy the console copy and membership. How funny is that.

Couple questions so for sure 100 percent no AH? But you are able to trade items in towns and stuff in D3 the console version? They should make a market thing where u go and trade items that would be cool. Also can you play the Xbox version n the ps3 version together online? It is still going to be a Mmorpg where if u have a public room people can join in right?

Edit : hey also was is the strongest class in the game? Is there pvp no right?
    Waiting for:

WonderKing 2

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 5

Why would I want to be disappointed on two platforms?

Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 229

Difficulty will be needing a tweak if there is no AH (since I last played anyways), you hit a giant wall in hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by xBlazex View Post
    sorry for you have the evil heart in the universe. your type are just destroy are world
    The battle of science vs. religion ended when churches started putting lightning rods on their steeples.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast