About the way the new videos are (like Forge)

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default About the way the new videos are (like Forge)

I dont know how you guys think about it but im not very happy anymore about this.
    I joined this side back then because of (insert name here)... he made the videos fun,informative and interessting to watch. It didnt matter how bad the game was, it was always a blast.
    After "insert name" left, it still was fun to watch the videos of you guys but now, its really getting sensless. There is no fun in the videos anymore what so ever. So many cuts, it feels like your trying to be more serious. There are plenty of serious review sites and magazines out there, your site did stick out of because the things i mentiond above.

You can be informative and fun to watch, you guys did already prove that. So, maybe you guys read this and will think about it atleast.
    Still just my opinion.
    Greetz

General Manager Reputation: 353

Agreed. I'm not terribly into the way management has pidgeon-holed James into doing videos with the new style. Unfortunately management and our youtube partnership are both convinced the new videos keep people watching for a longer period so our opinion is ignored on the matter.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Innovation is now having games play themselves? I don't want to live on this planet anymore. - Blackomen

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Game Journalist Reputation: 421

Kinda can see how it keeps people watching longer, though. I remember I used to skip around the videos a lot, rather than watching the whole thing. Generally I would just listen to the first bit, then skip to the middle for a bit, then skip to the end before closing the tab/video or maybe commenting. Lately I've noticed myself watching thru the whole thing from start to finish.

Not sure if that's just a personal thing where I have more patience to watch videos, or the newer format is doing its job.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild