PAX SMITE Tencent Interview + Kali Skin Giveaway

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    General Manager Reputation: 353

Default PAX SMITE Tencent Interview + Kali Skin Giveaway

http://mmohuts.com/videos/smite-dev-...-kali-giveaway

Sunday at PAX I had a one-on-one with HiRez COO Todd Harris to get the scoop on the recent partnership announcement with Tencent, focus on revamping game aesthetics and UI, and the upcoming 10v10 GotD mode.

And he not only answered my questions honestly, he even threw a large batch of Kali convention skins my way that I can share with you! 8 posters that tell us what your ideal Chinese deity or legendary Chinese hero is that you'd like to see added to the game in the upcoming wave of new gods will be PMed an unlock code for the rare Convention Kali red skin! So get to posting your ideas now!
    Last edited by DizzyPW; 09-05-2013 at 07:25 PM.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Stop being a dirty hobo and pay the cheap monthly sub. - FarmerM

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I really love the Guan Yu rework that they did recently and it made me think of another person from that era who would be perfect. Lu Bu would be a great addition. Both Guan and Bu are from the same era and Lu Bu also has a fair amount of lore to base his character off of. I am not sure what role he would play but it would be amazing to see him implemented.

Maybe the Jade Emperor would be a great addition just because he is so iconic in Chinese history and lit.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

I wish Medusa was in the game, although I think she would be op as hell, look at her, get stunned (obviously that would not happen, otherwise everyone would go medusa).

I would like a Aztec Gods and more Mayan Gods, Xbalanque and Hun Batz feel lonely. More female gods would be sweet too. Hope Tencent help smite spread the world!
    I really want Fu Lu Shou for a new chinese god, for me, he would be the best one.

I really fan of the Chinese pantheon. I love to play Dinasty Warriors (for PS). I could freak out if Liu Bei come to smite
    pleas hirez, please!!!

I think the Jade Emperor would be a great person to add to the game.He definitely has a lot of lore.I love how much more Chinese gods they are adding to the game.

i think phanteon will go very good for a bruiser or a tank god but medusa is good to because her unique ability who is stun and can possible have a ability to do poison.

I wanne see Yen-Lo Wang or NU-GUA

Shenlong!!!! Another dragon from chinese mitology. Ao Kuang is also great but Shenlong gonna be badass! Thanks!

It would Be Cool if Mulan was in the game. she could be like Change and have a pet.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast