Best Free Guild Hosting Site?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 19

Default Best Free Guild Hosting Site?

So I've seen many threads (outdated) on the "best" free guild hosting site. I have to revisit this question because guild services are always updating themselves and I'm always interested to know what people's experiences are. What guild hosting service do you guys use and why? Also, where did you hear/read about that service?

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

I use enjin. Why? Because it has a lot of functionality, easy group pay with optional survey/deals that users can do to add extra days to your advanced/ultimate subscription, and it comes with a mumble/TS3 server when you get advanced/ultimate.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

A Shrubbery Reputation: 141

Paid Hosting. Currently talking to my guild leader about making the search from Guildlaunch to an actual hosting provider. It's so much better with a proper webmaster plus you get nearly extensively more customization and freedom.
    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Guildlaunch and Enjin are both pretty good sites. I'd recommend whichever you prefer out of those two.

Rock Man Reputation: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    Guildlaunch and Enjin are both pretty good sites. I'd recommend whichever you prefer out of those two.
    Agreed, my guild is using Enjin at the moment. Although i would suggest Enjin over Guildaunch

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 293

my community been using enjin for years now ...

http://www.enjin.com/
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 98

Guildlaunch used to be the best, but I'd agree that Enjin has a lot more capability. Guildlaunch is still easier to use, though. We're lucky that there are some nice free guild hosting sites like Enjin and Guildlaunch. :P
    Playing: World of Warcraft (Area 52 Horde)

Waiting for:

GTA 5 PC (Pre-Ordered)
    Everquest Next

Sorry....gotta bring this thread back up It makes me curious. What makes Enjin better than Guild Launch in terms of features and capability? As far as I've seen, Guild Launch allows CSS customization (really useful since their designs aren't as good as Enjin) and editing the layout is much easier, in my opinion, on Guild Launch. Guild Launch also allows you to have a really clean background design, compared to Enjin. Enjin allows for custom-made html modules....don't know if Guild Launch offers that. Would love to see everyone else's thoughts.

Any updates? Would love to know more suggestions and feedback from other people. Also....what MMO games are popular with guilds (eg: Guild Wars 2 and EQ2 have TONS of guild activity)?

Rock Man Reputation: 2

Quote Originally Posted by windrider07 View Post
    Any updates? Would love to know more suggestions and feedback from other people. Also....what MMO games are popular with guilds (eg: Guild Wars 2 and EQ2 have TONS of guild activity)?
    what i can tell you about guilds is pretty sad
    becouse it seems every player want to make a guild

with that most guilds are empty
    and i saw that in most mmorpg i play

so i cant figure out why every player want to make a guild ??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast