Final Fantasy XIV ARR: Discussion

Page 55 of 88 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 52

I give up on FF14......
    They made Titan Hard BS because you cannot have anyone lag in your party.
    But there is always someone with latency issues.
    I wasted over 10 hours trying to beat him and yet I still fail because someone always lags....
    So screw SE.....they need to fix their servers.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 47

Quote Originally Posted by Gurenbanka View Post
    Are you guys playing this on PC or PS3?

I'm planning to play it but my graphics card is on the weaker side (Geforce 9600GT) so I was planning to buy it on PS3.

Just to make sure, it is cross-platform right?
    I'm on Ps3, I don't see a real difference.

I play this game so casually, If you skip the story quest. The game starts to feel a bit generic, sometimes I forget I'm even playing an MMO. It feels like an PS2 RPG with AIs. I'm not saying the game is bad, just not as magical as everyone makes it seem.

IGN: Cerabell Hearty
    Quote Originally Posted by Quote
    IPandawa was a minor god who came to power and joined the ranks of the twelve when she discovered a recipe for the perfect bamboo wine/milk.
    Wakfu: Roxie Hubrecut

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 243

Quote Originally Posted by Heartyace View Post
    I'm on Ps3, I don't see a real difference.

I play this game so casually, If you skip the story quest. The game starts to feel a bit generic, sometimes I forget I'm even playing an MMO. It feels like an PS2 RPG with AIs. I'm not saying the game is bad, just not as magical as everyone makes it seem.

IGN: Cerabell Hearty
    Really? I've seen huge differences between the ps3 and PC versions when I'm playing. (Got it on both systems).

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 47

Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    Really? I've seen huge differences between the ps3 and PC versions when I'm playing. (Got it on both systems).
    Feel free to expand....
    Quote Originally Posted by Quote
    IPandawa was a minor god who came to power and joined the ranks of the twelve when she discovered a recipe for the perfect bamboo wine/milk.
    Wakfu: Roxie Hubrecut

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 35

anyone have any info on a trial or buddy key type deal? i really want to try the game out.

FFXIV Mogcast Manager Reputation: 19

Quote Originally Posted by sinfullfears View Post
    anyone have any info on a trial or buddy key type deal? i really want to try the game out.
    We give away plenty of copies from Mogcast events on my website: www.mogcast.com

We host a Live FFXIV Talk show and getting together others who want to do one as well, that plus podcast's and streams. If you sign up and listen let me know on here what your username is and I'll see what I can do.
    www.mogcast.com Come visit us, Kupo!

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 35

i have never listened to a podcast before. i will sign up and check out the site!

やめてください! Reputation: 296

The more I level the more I see how this game turns into Fate Fantasy. Holy crap the zerging is too strong, takes me back to GW2 WvW.

FFXIV Mogcast Manager Reputation: 19

Quote Originally Posted by sinfullfears View Post
    i have never listened to a podcast before. i will sign up and check out the site!
    Sounds good. We have had some good feedback lately so let me know what ya think. It starts tonight at 7PM EST.
    www.mogcast.com Come visit us, Kupo!

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 46

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    The more I level the more I see how this game turns into Fate Fantasy. Holy crap the zerging is too strong, takes me back to GW2 WvW.
    the funny part, is that in reasonable numbers (reasonable being about 8-12 people, though I'd prefer 6), a lot of the FATEs can actually be fun. I've been noticing that, as long as you avoid the main story quest hubs (at least until 40+, which is probably a crapshoot from there), FATEs become more tolerable.

why all the others on the forums are crying for "Nerf FATEs" or "Buff Dungeon XP" or "add more quests & make battle leves better". personally, as I said before, I'd rather buff XP you get from dungeons and battle leves, along with repeatable quests that give only XP. give the people more viable options than one glaringly amazing one amongst a few mediocre ones.

however I do feel like SE will do something about it with the 2.1 patch. hopefully. maybe. taking my time though!
    Messing around.

Page 55 of 88 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast