Final Fantasy XIV ARR: Discussion

Page 56 of 88 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 35

ok i signed up as sinfulltears. i won't be up at 7pm as i am gonna head to bed in a few mins. i live in oregon so i am on pacific time.

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Quote Originally Posted by Jerov View Post
    the funny part, is that in reasonable numbers (reasonable being about 8-12 people, though I'd prefer 6), a lot of the FATEs can actually be fun. I've been noticing that, as long as you avoid the main story quest hubs (at least until 40+, which is probably a crapshoot from there), FATEs become more tolerable.

why all the others on the forums are crying for "Nerf FATEs" or "Buff Dungeon XP" or "add more quests & make battle leves better". personally, as I said before, I'd rather buff XP you get from dungeons and battle leves, along with repeatable quests that give only XP. give the people more viable options than one glaringly amazing one amongst a few mediocre ones.

however I do feel like SE will do something about it with the 2.1 patch. hopefully. maybe. taking my time though!
    I really, really think they should have separate leve allowances for combat and gathering/crafting. As it is right now most people don't really feel like using their allowances on battle leves because leveling a crafting job without them is a real pain in the arse.

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 133

not like you really would use battleleves unless you want a break from doing so many fates.
    the exp/reward is decent at best.
    LeagueofLegends-ChuckleButt

FFXIV Mogcast Manager Reputation: 19

Quote Originally Posted by markca View Post
    not like you really would use battleleves unless you want a break from doing so many fates.
    With the right fate areas you can get up to 300k for 20-40 minutes. A friend of mine hit 1-33 in about 4 hours.

Once I finally get my first job I want to work on some crafting but still undecided on which one to do.
    www.mogcast.com Come visit us, Kupo!

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Quote Originally Posted by markca View Post
    Well, battleleves are always level appropriate and always available. They are also really, really fast, and you can get treasure chests out of them.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 288

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    Well, battleleves are always level appropriate and always available. They are also really, really fast, and you can get treasure chests out of them.
    a.k.a why bother doing them over fates

just did my first ifrit hm - got my scholar codex. gg riot.
    i mean square. <3
    Last edited by Candyholic; 09-21-2013 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Game Journalist Reputation: 75

Going to start playing this game, what servers is everyone on? Anything I should know? My friends rolled on different servers so unsure which one I want to go to.

FFXIV Mogcast Manager Reputation: 19

Quote Originally Posted by Abubakr View Post
    Going to start playing this game, what servers is everyone on? Anything I should know? My friends rolled on different servers so unsure which one I want to go to.
    Come join me on Midgard. Not only are we one of the winners for the "Cactuar Earrings" but...well I'm here.

http://mogcast.com/threads/ffxiv-off...ng-servers.67/

I've got plenty of sub jobs to level since I'm busy with work most of the week so we would be able to group together pretty often. Let me know what your IGN is if you decide to roll on Smores.
    www.mogcast.com Come visit us, Kupo!

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 46

could always use some potential customers in Midgard as well lol
    Messing around.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 52

Quote Originally Posted by gunster View Post
    What server is everyone in?
    Midgard, goblin, lich and one other that I forgot.

Today was the first day, I forgot all about my main quest, and prioritized on Fates.

It was fun then annoying, then fun again when my party started making jokes.

FC made my life on this game 10x more fun.

Thinking about switching to Puglist for my main class, I don't see a lot of DPS in low levels. But I see a lot of marauders.
    Can anyone tell me, if there's a shortage of tanks or DPS late game?
    Quote Originally Posted by Quote
    IPandawa was a minor god who came to power and joined the ranks of the twelve when she discovered a recipe for the perfect bamboo wine/milk.
    Wakfu: Roxie Hubrecut

Page 56 of 88 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast