Final Fantasy XIV ARR: Discussion

Page 61 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    FFXIV Mogcast Manager Reputation: 19

Quote Originally Posted by Abubakr View Post
    Will cause a lot of complaints to show up if they don't offer at least one opportunity for free transfer to let people meet up.
    I don't see why they wouldn't after all the issues with EA and servers being full. Only time will tell. :P

Our Scheduled show will be live in about 45 Minutes.

Would any of you like to be a guest for tonight's show?
    www.mogcast.com Come visit us, Kupo!

General Manager Reputation: 353

The last page's guesses reflect what Yoshida told me about the server transfers. Probably no FC transfers but the transfers themselves will be free. That will include going from JP back to NA and NA to EU etc.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Innovation is now having games play themselves? I don't want to live on this planet anymore. - Blackomen

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 34

I recently started working on scholar but i still have yet to put in any stats points because i'm unsure how to build him. It is very common that people recommend the pure int scholar with cleric stance to allow for a very high amount of mind still and i would have the int to use summoner if i choose to do so but that reduces my healing by 20% because of cleric stance and i don't know if its worth it, has anyone used a high level archanist and can help me figure this out.

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishGeneral View Post
    wasd is for kids, scrubs and wowfags

Game Journalist Reputation: 75

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyPW View Post
    The last page's guesses reflect what Yoshida told me about the server transfers. Probably no FC transfers but the transfers themselves will be free. That will include going from JP back to NA and NA to EU etc.
    :O You're playing FFXIV too? What server?

I was trying to stay away from MMOs until the study period is over but I couldn't resist after my friends began playing it.

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by mysticnoob View Post
    I recently started working on scholar but i still have yet to put in any stats points because i'm unsure how to build him. It is very common that people recommend the pure int scholar with cleric stance to allow for a very high amount of mind still and i would have the int to use summoner if i choose to do so but that reduces my healing by 20% because of cleric stance and i don't know if its worth it, has anyone used a high level archanist and can help me figure this out.
    Well, you're a healer. MND = Healing potency. 30 Points mind or dump them all in to piety for aetherflow. Makes ya a weaker summoner, but hey, if it's your main role you'll rarely have to switch to summoner.

General Manager Reputation: 353

Quote Originally Posted by Abubakr View Post
    :O You're playing FFXIV too? What server?

I was trying to stay away from MMOs until the study period is over but I couldn't resist after my friends began playing it.
    I wouldn't worry too much about joining my server. I'm mostly testing out becoming a Skyrim modder but I moonlight dabble on the JP Kujuta (Kujita? Kajuta? I can't remember the exact spelling). Character "Kit Kitai" from that novel I'm writing.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Innovation is now having games play themselves? I don't want to live on this planet anymore. - Blackomen

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

TerrinBlaze's Treasure Reputation: 94

Quote Originally Posted by mysticnoob View Post
    Don't go Full Int Scholar. You will be healing less when you use Cleric Stance if you have full INT than you would with Cleric Stance off. End of the day its up to you if your going to be using the SCH or SMN more. And there is always the option of going 15 INT 15 MND if your thinking of using both.
    PS4 Stole my heart... and my wallet.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 50

Question, is there any sort of PvP in the game already?

FFXIV Mogcast Manager Reputation: 19

Quote Originally Posted by xDrac View Post
    It will be implemented in patch 2.1:

http://mogcast.com/threads/ffxiv-pat...and-beyond.74/
    www.mogcast.com Come visit us, Kupo!

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Quote Originally Posted by xDrac View Post
    Nope, not right now. From what I recall it's coming in 2.1. We already have the "Morale" stat which is a PvP only stat, so yeah, it's coming eventually.

Page 61 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast