Final Fantasy XIV ARR: Discussion

Page 67 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 619

Quote Originally Posted by rekashin View Post
    Which servers do you guys usually play on?
    pretty sure everyone is on a different server.

Currently Playing: Borderlands the pre-sequel

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 12

If monk didn't have positioning attached to some of it's skills and allowed greased lightning to stack it would probably have the highest DPS in game, it also has the highest skill class as far as DPS are considered. I just got my summoner at 30 and I can't wait to keep going with it. I have to say that this is the first mmo in a long time that causes me to lose track of time when I play it.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 46

Greased lightning does stack. You get an additional stack at lvl 20 and another at lvl 40, for a total bonus of +21% dmg and +15% AS. however the positioning thing is true. which is part of the reason end-game teams prefer rDPS than mDPS (the other reasons being that rDPS are flat out safer since they can ignore PBAOE moves and the lack of positioning needs mean they have more consistent DPS).
    Messing around.

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    Might be my impression but I have played both ARC and PGL and it seems melee classes outdamage ranged ones; it seems their combos and buffs are stronger in comparison or have lower CDs. .
    Monk has potential for some huge damage but its not easy for people to pull of, Dragoon on the other hand is nowhere near as strong as a ranged dps. With proper rotation my Black Mage has outdamaged every DPS Ive had the pleasure of being partied with.

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 17

Quote Originally Posted by Kashis View Post
    It seems a lot of us are on, or plan on transferring to, Midgardsormr.
    Ah, cool, well if you guys are playing in that server. May I add you guys, feel lonely playing by myself D:
    LoL: MaliceMeister (Looking for a fun vent group)
    Eden Eternal: Still deciding chars/servers ._.
    DnF: Waiting for Thief then qutting ~

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 43

Quote Originally Posted by imported_JoshuaBojangles View Post
    Monk has potential for some huge damage but its not easy for people to pull of, Dragoon on the other hand is nowhere near as strong as a ranged dps. With proper rotation my Black Mage has outdamaged every DPS Ive had the pleasure of being partied with.
    You're just going with bad DRGs really, because its one of the harder DPS classes to play along with MNK. When you play with good DRG/MNKs though, tons of DPS i dont know what DPS BLM can achieve because never played with good ones they were all incredibly low DPS. But who cares, bard just beats everything difficulty-wise and dps-wise ;-; while a DRG can reach 160 DPS on titan HM which requires lots of effort, BRD can do 200+ easily.

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

So far i have seen a lot of good players for every class and i'd say that its generaly all about the player.
    Its more like ranging difficulty.
    From hardest to most easy ( just my opinion though)

1. Monk
    2. Dragon
    3. Black Mage
    4. Bard

However you are fked if you have been playing a Warrior only to find out that Endgame you are only a burden compared to paladins. And if you have been playing summoner only to realize that your pet sizes with your index finger and you are also a burden to the team in any fight where you have to burst down adds/ mechanics which is generaly the main DPS role.

Yea that and i have managed to see Behemoth a whooping 4 seconds xD

Still love the game tho. And they are already working on a fate solution. Who knows it may also be balanced some day :P
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Everyone fears the Time Wizard
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fat Bowser Reputation: 22

Well, my final opinion stands. I will utilize this server transfer asap, then quit until more updates roll in. I think there is more than enough content, but as a DRG I feel unwanted as hell.

The class is all cool, but I didn't want to feel like a lower-need. The general public wants to run safer parties and all that, which is understandable.

Game's top-notch, I just happen to prefer a more PVP and competitive environment for end-game. (1 person, not a numbers game).

EDIT: Someone compared the process to DCUO, while the game is 7000000x better, it kind of follows the same steps. Awesome leveling and then by max cap, running dungeons to gear out (Which is not bad, just **** DUTY FINDER LOL).

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 140

what *****es i get banned frrom the forums for this:

well
    i played the game 1-50
    1000 of hours.
    never laged once.

starting yesterday i started to lag....
    so i hope this maint is to fix this.

considering i got yell out for shit i am well above capable of dodging.

SE FIX THIS YOUR BREAKING UP FC's ERRRWHERRRR

not a temp ban or anything just says banned:forever.

i didnt even write anything bad?

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 26

Quote Originally Posted by sliferx94 View Post
    You're just going with bad DRGs really, because its one of the harder DPS classes to play along with MNK. When you play with good DRG/MNKs though, tons of DPS i dont know what DPS BLM can achieve because never played with good ones they were all incredibly low DPS. But who cares, bard just beats everything difficulty-wise and dps-wise ;-; while a DRG can reach 160 DPS on titan HM which requires lots of effort, BRD can do 200+ easily.
    I really wanted to be a bard too. I thought "Man there is no way anybody wants to be a silly ol bard, Ill be so hipster" JK 2/3 of the goddamn server is bards.

Page 67 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast