Naruto vs Goku

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Goku, simply because the Kamehameha is long ranged and even Muten Roshis had enough power to destroy the Moon, whats a simple Rasengan going to do against that^^

Goku ofcouse! It's obviuos

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 66

At the beginning DBZ Goku's power level is around 330. That's after a 3 year time skip. So his power at the end of DragonBall is around 280-300.
    Mr Satan/Hercule's power level is 137.

Meaning Goku is roughly 2.2x stronger than Satan not factoring Ki.

By comparing destructive power/abilities we can come to the conclusion that Naruto, at the end of the Pain arc, is over 2.2x stronger than Satan.

The only advantage Goku really has is flight and that didn't save Pain.

Undoubtedly Goku. He doesnt need to even transform at any level to beat Naruto.

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 26

Goku Wins
    Naruto needs time to set up clones to go into sage mode and even in sage mode he is bearlly on fighting ground with Goku

I mean come on Goku beats Naruto in speed and physical strength hands down and the Rasengan Narutos ultimate technique Goku can shoot similar attacks at long range with ease
    I try to be good,but then I get bored!
    You have been warned.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 23

I vote for Goku...

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 586

at that stage i think naruto would win, but anything atfer vegeta first arives goku probably wins :P well maybe not exactly that point, but defo once he hits super sayan

Currently Playing: random shit

>Screenshot Collection 2013<

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 66

I think Naruto would probably have the advantage until Goku returns for the fight with Vegeta. Then Goku's KaioKen would probably give him the advantage.

But that is a 4 year time jump for Goku.
    In under a year Naruto has full control mode. With that, the advantage would go back to Naruto.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 20

Goku would win.

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 32

One solar flare and destructo disc later...no more Naruto.

Let's assume that Goku hits and it's just a shadow clone and is hit with a rasengan. That won't kill him. Rasengan shuriken might put Goku down but he can fly. The kamehameha has a wide destructive range and so Naruto would have one of two choices.

1) Rasengan Shuriken vs Kamehameha(which would be the final move used due to it being both users best moves)

or

2) Summon the toads in which case this fight would be one sided due to him receiving help.

Even though you did specify age and abilities you did not specify whether this is a 1 on 1 fight. If it is and if Naruto doesn't summon the toads then he is left with the option of facing Gokus Kamehameha and hoping it doesn't completely eradicate him.Let's say it DOESN'T kill Naruto due to him summoning a bunch of shadow clones to interrupt the attack and lessen the amount of damage done to him before it hits. At this point Naruto no longer has much chakra if any and we have all seen what this means...he is out of options as it takes time for chakra to recharge. While Goku still has energy left to spare(chi and physical). You have to realize you are pitting Naruto who is a human and although he is blessed with high stamina he is not Goku who is a natural born fighter and has been training all the time between fights with villains not to mention defeating villains and getting substantially stronger after each fight.

Naruto does not have that kind of ability and is limited by his human limitations.

Now let's say they fight in hand to hand combat and neither uses techniques and only martial skills. Goku would win due to the sheer amount of brute force that he is capable of exerting as well as his training in martial arts. Naruto can only match that if he uses chakra to power up his moves but as I stated before that is going to run out before he does any real damage to Goku.

Natural born fighter alien with only a few limitations(not to mention moves that can just obliterate an entire battlefield) vs ninja human with way too many limitations(and a move that almost got him killed)
    Last edited by Igneius; 01-10-2014 at 01:01 PM. Reason: I confused chakra with chi x_x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12