Log Horizon

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Game Journalist Reputation: 407

Quote Originally Posted by sayde View Post
    Is there any other show that you like/got distracted with? I'm not sure if I'll continue with 4.
    Outbreak Company is my favorite anime this season.

Just watched Episode 4 and I've got to say, the show redeemed itself a bit (at least for me). I watched the full episode and it held my attention. I'm looking forward to episode 5.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    Outbreak Company is my favorite anime this season.

Just watched Episode 4 and I've got to say, the show redeemed itself a bit (at least for me). I watched the full episode and it held my attention. I'm looking forward to episode 5.
    Could not agree more, it was really interesting.

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 26

Log Horizon is in a 3 way tie for first spot for me alongside Outbreak Company and Machine-Doll

And I hope it stays that way and none of them fall short as they are all in very different genres
    Log Horizon first good anime that translates the fealings of being trapped in a game(no disrespect to SAO and Hack but they just happened to take place in games)alwesome fights
    Outbreak Company has my favourite gimmick main character is send to a new world and is confused
    Machine-Doll-Serious,Fantasy,alternate realyty,and an actual storyline you cant predict after first 2 eps(unless u read manga that is)
    I try to be good,but then I get bored!
    You have been warned.

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 34

i kind of like that log horizon is doing group pvp in its episodes (or any pvp for that matter)

so i am enjoying it, i just hope the show keeps getting better as time goes on

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

It really breaks the immersion the story given me when suddenly the characters start a shouting match in the middle of a situation that should have some tension, and transform into little midgets who lack any real detail and do nothing but wave their arms. Or when someone suddenly knees another person in the face.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Apparently there's also a manga. Read the first two chapters, seems pretty decent. The way the story in the manga is being told is a bit confusing (it jumps you in to the part where they're flying on the birds, and then does the introduction and tells you why they're traveling as a series of flash backs).
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 16

I just love how several animu is capitalizing on SAO success. Add school, ecchi and moe and you have everything that is wrong with animu nowadays in one nice package!

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 38

I actually like this anime more than SAO o;

More action

NOW PLAYING:
    D3

WAITING FOR:
    Wonderking
    Tree of Saviour

Things are starting to get exciting Glad we finally know where the shows name comes from :P I'm excited to see what will happen next. I'm really happy the show is turning out to be a good one, I was a bit afraid there at the start.
    -Cingal

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 47

Things are starting to get exciting Glad we finally know where the shows name comes from :P I'm excited to see what will happen next. I'm really happy the show is turning out to be a good one, I was a bit afraid there at the start.
    All the animes this season seem to be really good.

Golden time is probably my favorite, with Log horizon being my least.

Again, Log horizon is still up there on my list of animes this season, just not the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quote
    IPandawa was a minor god who came to power and joined the ranks of the twelve when she discovered a recipe for the perfect bamboo wine/milk.
    Wakfu: Roxie Hubrecut

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast