Log Horizon

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 34

the wikipedia for log horizon says it has 4 mangas and a novel (some of the mangas based on other characters from the universe)

i hope that the anime's popularity will lead to fan translators picking up the manga's and the novel,the show is only planned to be 25 episodes so i don't know if it will cover everything but im excited to see the rest of it

i think the shows been getting better with every episode imo

Game Journalist Reputation: 421

Quote Originally Posted by chris183 View Post
    the wikipedia for log horizon says it has 4 mangas and a novel (some of the mangas based on other characters from the universe)

i hope that the anime's popularity will lead to fan translators picking up the manga's and the novel,the show is only planned to be 25 episodes so i don't know if it will cover everything but im excited to see the rest of it

i think the shows been getting better with every episode imo
    There's already been a few chapters released of the manga based on the same story as the anime. So I'm guessing the other stories might be picked up later/after this story is complete.

I'm glad that there is only 25 episodes planned. Hopefully that means it will be packed full of story and not having any filler episodes. That's the downfall of mainstream anime that gets a shitton of episodes... a majority of it is just filler that doesn't progress the story much at all :/
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

It's not bad. I prefer SAO over log horizon but I still love that anime. I wasn't impressed by the first episode but now the story is getting better. I really wish there would be a sandbox MMO similar to log horizon.

Game Journalist Reputation: 421

This latest episode was pretty great. Progressed the story a decent amount, and I'm enjoying how this early episodes seem to be focused around one or two of the aspects of the game. This episode being money, and the fact that (either because of the Apocalypse, or because of the expansion that was released at the same time as the expansion) you can now purchase any building in the NPCs city. Past episodes having themes such as an introduction to the combat system, the fact the NPCs are now people, and how cooking now works in the game since the Apocalypse. I'm guessing he's planning to use that insane sum of gold to purchase the main palace in the town. Can't wait til next episode, to see what the "Second Phase" is. I'm not so sure it'll be the actual purchasing of the building, I'm guessing that will happen in two or three episodes.

I'm also wondering why the Twins don't just up and leave that guild. I'm wondering if the reason might be that they are being detained in the guild building for the guild they're in via the administration abilities that were introduced in this episode as well. Perhaps that's how the boy twin is being kept in line, by the fact that if he runs away, his sister will be stuck alone.

Really liking this anime because it's making me think and wonder about the mechanics/laws surrounding the game. I also like that not everything is explained to you (or, it basically is explained to you in the end, but they leave enough clues to foreshadow the reasons so you can try and figure them out yourself).
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123