[Stream] Gameplay + Giveaways + more...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Default [Stream] Gameplay + Giveaways + more...

Hey there everyone, I've just recently begun Streaming and would love to have people watch my Noobness live.

I do Giveaways here and there, as well as a permanent (touch/knock on wood) Giveaway that happens once every 3 Months with Grand Prizes! The next one of these Tri-Monthly Giveaways will be occurring on either October 19th, or the 20th, 2013. This permanent Giveaway could possibly be moved up for certain milestones; ('X' amount of Followers/Viewers/Views/etc.)

I'm currently Streaming SMITE, a Let's Play of Kali on Dragon's Nest, and starting today, HEX Alpha. I'll take any requests for any kinds of Streams the viewers want to see.

Check out the Stream, have fun, laugh at my Noobness, and !requestsongs.

Twitch: www.twitch.tv/randomdroyd

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

How dare you copy my thread title, you bastard! lol
    You manage to make Smite look fun so GL.

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    How dare you copy my thread title, you bastard! lol
    You manage to make Smite look fun so GL.
    Haha, I do apologize for that! Although, I think you were looking for the word "douche" as that seems to fit more. Just another Streaming 'douche' shamelessly promoting his Stream.

Thank you for the kind words! Good luck to you on your Stream as well!!

Currently Streaming now - Bump.

Shameless Bump~

I will be hosting a Giveaway today (Oct. 19th, 2013) at 3:00PM EST (Ontario, Canada) with an assortment of Games for both Steam + Origin. There will also be a Grand Prize and this Months Prize = a S.T.R.I.K.E.5 Keyboard.

In regards to my Streaming Channel, I'm still taking the time to change various things (Banners, Backgrounds, etc.) so any little tip towards the Stream would be gladly appreciated. On the current 'To Do' - as it were - list is to get a Webcam for the Stream. This should be done by the end of November.

Shameless Bump~

Currently Live and streaming some SMITE. Feel free to drop by, hang out, laugh at my failures, and interact via Chat.

Shameless Bump~

Currently Live and will be streaming a whole lot of Cupid on SMITE.

Shameless Bump~

Currently Live and trying to Stream all-day...so far I've got at least 4-5hours?

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 12

http://www.twitch.tv/payne2008/profile Just starting would love some people to watch pasts broadcasts and criticize my LoL skills
    i once knew i guy and he said his girlfriend had like testicular cancer or somthing

Hello there.

I'll be hosting a Thanks Ghristmas, and a Merry Hannakwanza Event on December 25th, 2013 through Twitch. My Twitch Channel = www.twitch.tv/randomdroyd.

I'll be trying to Stream for about 8 hours - with the schedule of Giving away Games every hour on the hour. Don't keep me to that though! I may be Giving away Games at odd times as well...maybe something like, 17PM...or for those of you who have counted that through the 24 Hour Clock; 137PM. That's just an example though because I may or may not be Giving something away at exactly 17PM, so be sure to check out the Stream as much as possible!

With that said, how people will win Giveaways will be decided by NightBot. More often than not, it'll mean people will have to be active in Chat. That doesn't mean spamming by any means, but to be active...even if that means typing out how badly I'm doing on the Game I'll be Streaming. (Hint; rage on how badly I'm doing is always welcomed!)

As for the Game I'll be Streaming, well that'll be Neverwinter! I'll also be joined by my Clan mates from SMITE throughout the day. We'll be rolling fresh Level 1 Characters, and seeing how far we can go within that 8 hour time frame. They may not necessarily continue playing through that full 8 hours, but I'll be sure to continue Streaming my own adventures!

Now onto the Prizes...well, I'll only be listing 5 Games out of the many I'll be Giving away. These Games don't really calculate anything other than desirability...What that means is, these Games are the ones I think will most likely be wanted by people but they're not in any other particular order. Keep in mind though, some of these Games are Steam Trade-able copies, which means the Winners will have contact me through Steam and Trade me to get their Prizes.

-----------
    Prizes:
    -----------

1) Skyrim.
    2) Borderlands 2.
    3) Witcher 2.
    4) CS:Go.
    5) Max Payne 3 + Season Pass.

+ a loooooooooooot more!

----------
    FAQ:
    ----------

Q) Where is this Giveaway being held?
    A) On Twitch. My Twitch Channel = www.twitch.tv/randomdroyd

Q) What Time are you starting at exactly?
    A) I don't have a set Time right now, but I will get back to everyone. It doesn't hurt to either 1) Check my Channel to see if I'm Streaming, or 2) Follow me to get an update on when I start Streaming. (You can always un-follow me after.)

Q) Why aren't you Streaming <Insert Game Name here>?
    A) If you'd like to see me Stream something, as long as I have it, or can get it, just throw me a shout out and I'll do my best.

Q) What Games are you Giving away?
    A) I've put up a Prize List in this Announcement, but it doesn't cover everything.

Q) This is a Follow up Question to the Question above; How many Games are you Giving away?
    A) I think I have about 30+ Games up for grabs.

Q) How do I win the Games being Given away?
    A) I'll be using NightBot to create the Giveaways, so there are a few options on what types of Giveaways will be held;

1) Guess the Number.
    2) Random active User in Chat.
    3) Question and Answer.

The simplest one is to do a Random active User in Chat, so this means that the majority of the time, I'll be doing that! Go ahead and speak in Chat!

Q) I've won a Steam Trade-able Copy Game, how do I collect my Prize?
    A) Just add me on Steam, and I'll try and be as quick as possible with the Trade. IF I state that I will Trade you after the Stream, then please do get in touch with me after the Stream.

Q) Can I call you a Noob on your own Stream?
    A) Yes. Go ahead, in fact I'll always welcome that since I am a Noob!

Q) Do you have any other Characters on Neverwinter? I don't want to watch some Level 1 Character playing!
    A) Yes, I do. I have a Level 60 Trickster Rogue + a Level 60 Control Wizard, so if my Clan mates aren't going to be playing with me after a certain point, I can always log into one of those and show you some Level 60 gameplay. (Keep in mind, I haven't played since the Malabog's Castle Patch.)

Q) Do you PvP?
    A) No. If PvP is requested, I will PvP, but be ready to laugh at how badly I play.

Quote Originally Posted by payne2008 View Post
    http://www.twitch.tv/payne2008/profile Just starting would love some people to watch pasts broadcasts and criticize my LoL skills
    @Payne2008, I'm all for Supporting new people Stream, as I'm a new Streamer myself. The only thing I would ask for you to do is start your own Thread and not to try and promote or advertise in another persons Thread. Not trying to Hate or anything, just curious as to why you wouldn't go through the trouble - which it isn't at all - of advertising through your own Thread. Either way, I'll check it out and see what's going on.

Shameless Bump~

Hey there guys n' gals, still going at it with my Stream! I've finally reached 3k+ Views, and almost at that 100+ Follower Mark, and I'm here to shameless bump this Thread to inform everyone of the Giveaway Stream I'll be hosting on April 20th, 2014 from 4:00PM - 8:00PM EST!

The Giveaway Prize this Month is currently this;

Good Luck to everyone! Please do try and spread the word around if you do see this Bump as the more people that come on by, the more people have a chance at winning something!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast