dragon sword help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 13

Default dragon sword help

what it says?
    Last edited by shion1; 10-13-2013 at 12:54 PM.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

On the first image sais to accept the user agreement of the game, on the second sais you need to activate the password for the respective account.

P.S. Who's the publisher of the game btw, and how did you created an account? there's no need of an ID and phone? Usually for chinese games they ask for those.
    Last edited by Aeris; 10-13-2013 at 04:06 PM.

http://reg.163.com/

you can create an account in 15 seconds but i dont know how to active the account

no you dont need china phone to play

i borrowed my friend account and tried the game it looks nice , combat is like TERA's

i tooked some screenshots

still dont know how to active my account yet

Hi, i found by myself yesterday the link to the game, is in closed beta stage, and yes you can create an account in 15 sec .....BUT! you DO NEED PHONE number in order to activate the game, so i had to give up and i'm affraid you will have to do the same (if the friend that borrowed you his account can't help you to activate with his or another friend's phone). Too bad, the game looks ok, was curious to give it a try.

That's why i hate china games lol.

Atm i'm downloading ASTA Online from Hangame KR, starts the OB tomorrow. Looks cool, and i have already an account, don't need any phone number to play it.

P.S. BTW, that thing on the screenshot who the char is flying on, i already saw it on another game, Aurora online, called Majinn a combat mount, pretty neat. Geeze!
    I see this game is a mix of copycat stuffs from different games: aion, BnS (mostly), Tera, Aurora, and others. Those chinese ppl wasting so much talent copying others, they have so much potential, dunno why they limit to copy.
    Last edited by Aeris; 10-14-2013 at 04:41 PM.

well korea games nowaday require phone activation too

im finished testing. I would give this game 6.7/10 , solid

perfect world has flying on sword too, being able to fly on sword doesnt mean it's a copycat

the combat system is different from TERA and BnS fyi, nothing close to copy-paste there, more like dynasty warriors + divine souls and there are 2 types of controls (mouse-keyboard)

the sceneries in this game is epic, huge and more beautiful than BnS and TERA ( srsly i spent most of the time traveling around in this beautiful fantasy world)

0:55 for combat

could not give it 7/10 cuz of the crappy mocap and thick ambient occlusion

Actually if the game looks good and is interesting enough, it doesnąt bother to me if is a copy of another or a mix of...

Take a look here though : http://wiki.theauroraworld.com/Majinn-List.ashx
    The first mount on the list looks exactly the same as the one on your screenshots, but really identical lol. I played that game and i know.

For the rest, there are so so many resemblances with Tera-BnS.. The loli char is a mix of elin and lyn. Also i saw a castanic kindof race there as well. If you read the reviews all over the web everyone sais is a copy.

Anyway as i said it doesn't bother me at all, too bad i can't try it. Would have love to give it a try.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Hi I was trying to play this game when i saw this post. Are u sure u need phone verification?

I managed to login without a problem but when creating a character i get a message when trying to "enter the world". Anyone knows what it says?

On the website (http://lj.163.com/yx/) it says something about "11 6". Maybe the servers are closed until that date?

help plz!

edit: when trying to enter on "yellow" servers i get another message.

Last edited by vefalst; 11-02-2013 at 08:45 AM.

character name must be in chinese letters , press the random name button if you cant type chinese it will generate a random chinese name for you

Quote Originally Posted by shion1 View Post
    character name must be in chinese letters , press the random name button if you cant type chinese it will generate a random chinese name for you
    still not working

-Same problem here:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast