Any good TCG games...?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rock Man Reputation: 14

as above, MMDOC. also watch out for hex, hearthstone.

i am assuming you have already considered magic, as it's the biggest of them all. if you want a card game to play on the go (mobile) you can also try shadow era

these are the better/more competitive card games imo.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

I agree with above post. hex/hearthstone/mtg are the best atm. Sword Girls and Alteil also have a very sexy artstyle.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 123

Quote Originally Posted by Phenoca View Post
    I agree with above post. hex/hearthstone/mtg are the best atm. Sword Girls and Alteil also have a very sexy artstyle.
    Sword Girls is closing down in english.
    try Solforge for a so-so ccg can also try clash of the dragons both are ccg and both in someway play for you. Solforge with auto attacking and clash you can either play or you can set up the in game bot to play for you.

Game Journalist Reputation: 53

There is Tridek. I got a dev tour a while back and did go into how it would be fair, not rely on luck, and whether it is pay to win. It seems quite promising.

http://www.onrpg.com/articles/editor...-early-access/

Game Journalist Reputation: 394

I enjoyed Infinity Wars when I played it. Link to the 'First Look' I wrote on it.. That's a bit old now, so may not be totally up-to-date. I enjoyed the card art/animation as well as the neat terrain system. Plus the rules were easy to grasp, but there was a lot of strategy. You know - easy to learn, hard to master.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[7/23]----------(Now recruiting for ArcheAge!!!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 5

So I just started playing Order and Chaos Duels (available for both iOS and Android) and I'm loving it so far. It's very similar to MTG and it has a fairly huge card library. It doesn't seem very P2W like other mobile TCGs since it lacks a stamina system and there's no bullshit "upgrading" your cards. The artwork's fairly nice.

If there's one complaint I have about it, it's that you can't download it for PC to at the very least quickly edit your deck (to be fair though, Shadow Era's the only one I've seen that does this).

42 Reputation: 10

I cant find anywhere if Hex is gonna be F2P?

Fat Bowser Reputation: 23

P2W in TCG"s is not really P2W. It only gets you so far but when everyones playing with top tier decks it all comes down to skill. Obviously if you have a 500 dollar deck comapred to a 100, 90% of the time you will probably win because your cards are just better.

Thats why the existence of pauper in MTG is great, allows people with much lower budgets to play in a format where the most expensive top decks are aroun 30-40 dollars. Only commons.

Gabriel's Guardian Reputation: 85

I guess I can throw this out there, http://www.cardmasterconflict.com/cmc/

Seems obscure, IDK, I played it a bit yeeaars ago so I can't really tell you if it's good or not. I remember it being similar to Magic, I do know there's cards you can pay for but I'm not sure if they're OP vs the free cards or not.

EDIT: I'd also like to throw out the fact that it's not an AAA+ published title or anything, It's in Java. Also there's an avatar you can customize I think, too. (I almost feel like it was based on a webcomic, but I never really did read webcomics.)
    Last edited by Stranger; 11-04-2013 at 02:35 AM.
    »Games & IGN«
    Wurm Online » Leviathan
    FFTA2
    »Last updated May 31 2010«

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12