ASTA Online OB starts 16 oct

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Default ASTA Online OB starts 16 oct

Link: http://asta.hangame.com/

I'm downloading atm this game, anyone else interested on playing with me?

If you do start downloading, is pretty heavy (12 gigs) and is going quite slow (i started 24h ago and i'm still at 71% with a bandwith of 10meg)

Probably my IGN will be Aeris; if not, i'll post my name here if anyone interested to play.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 215

I'd play it but I don't have access to the old hangame acc I used to use, it actually looks kinda fun too.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 13

tis game is boring it's just like dragona

click on target -> 123456789 -> loot -> click on target -> 123456789 -> loot -> click on target -> 123456789 -> loot -> click on target -> 123456789 -> loot -> click on target -> 123456789 -> loot -> click on target -> 123456789 -> loot -> click on target -> 123456789 -> loot -> click on target -> 123456789 -> loot -> click on target -> 123456789 -> loot -> click on target -> 123456789 -> loot -> click on target -> 123456789 -> loot -> repeat

The game has a Cry3 engine with awesome graphics; so what if is point and click, doesn't GW2 has the same? Is based on the same style.

The hype is pretty high in korea. It won't be that high if the game is bad, they already had EOS launched not too many weeks ago that gathered a big slice of players.
    I'd say at least it worth a try for that cry 3 engine if not for else :P

I finished downloading and installing yesterday, tomorrow is the launch so i'll know if is a total crap or is worth playing at least till something else decent comes up.

Well, after one day of playing, i can say graphic wise the game is awesome, i love it alot.
    But... I have 2 major problems with this game, and i have no idea why this happens.

1. The game lags badly even from the char selection, i hardly could create my first char, could barely move.
    I have 2 other games from the same publisher installed and i play atm, one is Echos of Souls, the other is Kritika Online and both runs smoothly. On the past i played Tera as well and never had lag problems either, tho i live in EU and the game is on KR.
    I have no idea why this game is lagging so badly on me even before i start to play.
    2. The second issue is, the korean language characters won't want to display on this game, and i repeat, i have other 2 games from same publisher installed that has no issues whatsoever, i really don't know why instead of ideograms are just a bunch of ??????? everywhere...

So.... sadly i had to give up playing and i think i'll have to uninstall before to try to see how the combat and gameplay is.
    Sob, i really wanted to play this. >_< The characters looks awesome.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

just found out about this game, i need time to download and i will try it later

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 50

Downloading this since like, 2 full days. I don't know why it's downloading so slowly. My internet is faster than that... Sometimes I even doubt it is downloading at all lol

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Graphics look fine.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 18

there is currently some XP event going on, even get XP bonus from quests, quite fast leveling, game can also be easily translated (although why any1 would bother is beyond me hehe) since game files are just normal zip files and if extracted into the Game folder normally the game will load the unpacked files first ;}

Currently Playing: EverPlanet (KR) - IGN: Rockstar (LVL 80+) | ASTA (천시원) - IGN: Arclight
    ------ My Gameplay Videos ------

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 13

can you upload bgm folder ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast