The Gamer (Web-based Manwa)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

My fanfiction is here. This is what I tell people about when they ask me if I'm working I say I'm a writer (LOL).
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 34

nice i didn't know you did fanfic

also double release of the gamer today (c7,c8) from BAP scans (plus all this awesome fall season anime)

today was a good day

Game Journalist Reputation: 394

Quote Originally Posted by chris183 View Post
    nice i didn't know you did fanfic

also double release of the gamer today (c7,c8) from BAP scans (plus all this awesome fall season anime)

today was a good day

Yeah. I went to sleep last night with only having read chapter 7. Then woke up this morning and saw there was a chapter 8 released as well. Plus chapters of a few other manga I follow. Pretty good way to start off a Sunday.

The story behind the powers in The Gamer is kinda weird. Don't want to go into to much detail as I don't want to spoil it for anyone, but it seemed like kind of a stretch. Maybe that's just due to the translation, though? Either way, it's still awesome and I'm looking forward to chapter 9
    Last edited by ApocaRUFF; 10-27-2013 at 04:58 PM.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[7/23]----------(Now recruiting for ArcheAge!!!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 34

new DICE is out also

The latest chapter was nice. Can't wait til the next one to see how it turns out
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[7/23]----------(Now recruiting for ArcheAge!!!)[4/28]

Poong Sae-Young is SO Hot!!
    *shiver*

Chapter 10 was very nice. Seems like the story is going to progress a bit more rapidly from here on. I'm looking forward to seeing how the protagonist raises in level.
    -Cingal

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    I'm looking forward to seeing how the protagonist raises in level.
    By dating Poong <3

EDIT:

Last edited by Phenoca; 11-18-2013 at 05:53 AM.

Since we don't have a thread for it, I'll mention this here. This post is regarding DICE.

Starting to realize just how much of an asshole X really is :O Kinda surprised, as I was hoping he'd turn out to be a sort of good natured fool character... That is, he likes to have fun but doesn't really want anyone to be hurt. I suppose there's still a chance for that (can't tell how things will end), but right now it seems like s/he's just mean.
    -Cingal

I could tell by the art style and the child-beating at the start that it would have a few darker themes.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast