The Gamer (Web-based Manwa)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Game Journalist Reputation: 407

The latest chapter of The Gamer was pretty neat. A new healing ability, trying out the energy bolt ability he learned a bit back, and more understanding on what exactly his class of "gamer" really means.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Lol @ Tower of God reference and the sparkly pose!
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

The Gamer #47 came out today. I've got to say, I liked the chapter a lot. Kinda sucks that it left off on a cliff hanger, but it's just made me want to read next weeks chapter all the more.

I'm also surprised at how well the author is at writing. So far I've felt completely satisfied with every single chapter of The Gamer that I've read. That's impressive.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 34

im still following it pretty much weekly

like the series a lot, i think the sense of danger seems real for the main character cause you feel like there is so many other stronger ability users around that could kill him (and he is trying to get stronger as quickly as possible)

also i like the online auction thing he was able to buy things from over the internet kind of reminded me of the hunters website on hunter x hunter, and so far i really like how his character is progressing so to speak

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Is there a game, preferably MMO, that is similar to this system?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 619

just started reading it, really love it so far. im new to manwha's and so far ive only read this and Noblesse and both are so fun to read!
    wish they got an anime

Currently Playing: Borderlands the pre-sequel

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123