Albion Online - Introduction , gameplay preview - cross-platform sandbox MMO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    42 Reputation: 35

Quote Originally Posted by Phenoca View Post
    Alpha Test starting Monday! I am so hyped for the territory control system! They also have crafting and an interesting character customization system (different item-combinations affect your character). Let me know if you are playing my IGN is Maple and I'll be joining the Albion Academy guild! Tell your friends!
    I got an invite so I'll be able to start Monday.
    Currently Playing: Emil Chronicle
    Let me know if you wanna play too!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 286

Quote Originally Posted by Senseos View Post
    looks like trash Bird camera browser game
    I need my dried frog pills.

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 45

I've been in alpha a few days now and this game has great potential it is very addictive, crunch of it is forage, craft, build, fight. When you die you lose what you have on you, there's really not much point running back for it either, it'll be gone, eaten by someone else, you don't lose cash, just whats in your bag, You have to remember to double craft and stock pile it up in event of the death failure, this helps dramatically curb a crawl back to life from nothing to a more faster pace of being where you were before you died, quickly. Crafting is really quiet cool and is a main focus, you can of course just go and kill stuff, you'll have to craft something though, it pays to do every single thing in this game for all your fame. Its a brilliantly structured game graphically its amusing. If your lucky to start in alpha its learn as go experimental experience, you soon come to grips with the ropes of its play, its economy and advancement tiers. I can't wait to jump back in, like maybe about now. there's many types of operating platform downloads for all types of systems, I use the PC but you can use whatever! The download size is only 132 meg or so. brilliant
    If you want to try for keys use twitch and search for Albion Online streamers or use the AO forums to seek other ways.
    Great game! nice work devs

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

Anyone have a spare key?
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Been trying to get into alpha for a while now, unlucky so far. Pretty excited for this game, can't lie.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 29

Twitch is the best place to get keys. Personally I know http://www.twitch.tv/thatguycraig has a bunch of keys to give away still and he streams almost everyday. Also the devs tend to hang out in his stream so you can ask them questions and stuff.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121

How does housing/safe zones work?

Haven and hearth, one of the best has one big flaw and that's that older players who are fully stated can just destroy your walls and house and take everything you ever loved and more. And while obviously sabotage and thievery are expected problems, being able to completely obliterate a player(more or less) who is offline is pretty....annoying.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 29

housing is based on a upkeep system. People must pay ingame money every tick depending on their plot size. If they miss a tick and don't pay. Someone can steal their lot. For guild lots there is also an upkeep but ontop of the large upkeep they set 3 times that their guild can be attacked. Outside those times no one outside of the guild can even enter the plot.

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 26

No WASD = no thank you.

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 17

I'm a bit worried about the "multi-platform" thing. This usually means the game has to be overly simplified and thus has the combat pretty boring.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12