Dream Interpretation

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Default Dream Interpretation

If there's any spiritual-people out there, please interpret my dream in a religious-context!

I dreamt that in order to be with my ex-girlfriend I had to beat a bunch of high school basketball teams but then they all started dropping out of the tournament and the third one had one guy asking all our names of our team and then I started imitating him and walking-up to his team and saying "what's your name?" and then there was a baby chicken and in order to make his team look silly I asked to the baby chicken "what's your name?" as if it was a member of his basketball team but then the team parted in two direction and this anthropomorphic chicken girl who was their coach glared at me and then did (the inverse of a cat licking its paw) a moustache-rub (why did she have a moustache?) in order to look tough and then I woke-up. Anthropormphic cats lick the back of their wrists to look cute, but the anthropomorphic chicken girl rubbed her moustache with the back of her hand to look intimidating - because she was the baby chicken's mother and was getting protective of it like it to scare me away except she was the captain of one of the high school basketball teams that I had to beat in order to see my ex-girlfriend. The other teams had dropped out of the tournament because they were scared of the team that I was going to meet after the one with the chicken girl coach.

P.S. I dream once every 1-2 months.
    P.P.S. The dream took place in the organic section of the grocery store, and instead of giant squash they had giant banana.
    Last edited by Phenoca; 11-04-2013 at 02:58 AM.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 585

Now do you really wana know?
    Don't say yes if you can't take it.

For the most general parts, let me start it this way:
    That you say in a religious context means that you are repressing your urges, which are in this context clearly of a sexual nature. Religion = Rules of when it is safe to act on your sexual drives. You are projecting your unsatisfied urges onto that, because it is a proxy; Religion: rules when to have sex. Reality: Actual constraints. You don't want to face the constraints so you "enact" facing them by turning your view towards religion.

Chicken is usually good, but it turns your advantage against you. Basically you want to make yourself shortcuts in this dream, thats why your mind throws out the other teams and hands you the chicken. However, you don't go and start winning and so on. This means though your dream appears to be positive, it's a waste of time detour. You don't get the girl and the chicken which supposedly is good turns against you too. That means that you have wishes for a certain pressing event to go well, but you subconsciously do believe it might not.

As in a dream the mind cyphers things, your ex does not stand for your ex. Since you really wanted to be with her some time you are projecting a current problem in your life on her. While you added the sexual connotation probably afterwards as a result of your reflections, I am not sure your dream is about sex.
    You might "want" it to be about girls but it most likely isn't, that's just a deflection. Another Proxy. Inception. Dreams. The game.
    Last edited by Ronin; 11-04-2013 at 12:10 PM.

Stay frosty.

Olpah's Object Reputation: 323

sounds pretty freudian
    I hate TALKING. to PEOPLE. about THINGS.

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

I feel like yer trollin'.

But from what I gathered there, you feel inadequate in more than one way. I dunno if wanting your ex back is something you desire, but from your dream it sounds like you're willing to go to some extremes to make it happen, but you know that it can't or won't (hence the other teams dropping out). By imitating the other team member, you were trying to compensate for a lack of originality and struggling to come up with some other form of retaliation. The chicken man/lady/cat is probably just from some bizarre commercial or something you watched recently.

IDFK.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Phenoca View Post
    If there's any spiritual-people out there, please interpret my dream in a religious-context!

Have you tried dreambible.com? I'm not sure what their religious qualifications are, but they do seem pretty accurate for most of my dreams.

It's Bacon!!! Reputation: 271

Quote Originally Posted by Phenoca View Post

I dreamt that in order to be with my ex-girlfriend I had to b-
    If the dream means anything, it means you want to be with your ex-girlfriend again.

Do not over-think dreams. They aren't some mystical window into your subconscious, they're a random collection of hallucinations vaguely tied together by your direct actions inside of them.
    Last edited by Bacn; 12-09-2013 at 05:41 AM.

Couldn't Take It No More
    So I Became Hardcore

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 585

Quote Originally Posted by Bacn View Post
    Do not over-think dreams. They aren't some mystical window into your subconscious, they're a random collection of hallucinations vaguely tied together by your direct actions inside of them.
    Sounds like "argument from ignorance".

You say, that what you see in your dream is not sub concious, but random. Thats obvious hogwash. In that case dreams would be pure entropic nonsense. Simplest evidence: Dreams can repeat themself. That is only really possible, if their creation follows paterned rules.

Stay frosty.