Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Image of World of Warcraft 6.0's Ethereal Mage Surfaced

  1. #1
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    3

    Default Image of World of Warcraft 6.0's Ethereal Mage Surfaced

    The new class of World of Warcraft's expansion?
    Read more on full article

  2. #2
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    3

    Default


  3. #3
    Arri's Animal Reputation: 104
    The Great Beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Midgard
    Posts
    3,106
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Nothing has been confirmed so it's all theory. Just wait until Friday for some news. Let's say this IS true, they would have to make the Ethereal less faceless. Players will not like the limited options of the creation of their character if they look exactly the same as everyone else. Sure, you can probably change the colors of the ethereal glow, but since they lack a face, players are going to not like it. Limitations makes unhappy players, which leads to people not willing to play.
    Last edited by The Great Beyond; 11-05-2013 at 02:25 PM.

  4. #4
    Panda Moderator Reputation: 580
    Seya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ►Bamboo Forest◄
    Posts
    10,199
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KREVA View Post
    but since they lack a face, players are going to not like it.
    There are people who don't really care about face appearance as long as the armor looks good, if there are good looking head gear no one will care , and players who like to look like a ninja or grim reaper will love this .


  5. #5
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 162
    Acreon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Next to my Sony Bravia
    Posts
    5,417
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    There are people who don't really care about face appearance as long as the armor looks good, if there are good looking head gear no one will care , and players who like to look like a ninja or grim reaper will love this .
    Yeah i think having all the options still fit the ehteral base premise it'll be good.

  6. #6
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10
    Tek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Luxembourg
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    id actually be tempted to reroll alliance for etherals :O
    First self-made signature:

  7. #7
    Fat Bowser Reputation: 10
    Retto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    191
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    It looks cool. Most people are saying it's fake but who knows. You say there's going to be some kind of official announcement on Friday?

  8. #8
    42 Reputation: 57
    Dave!Yognaught's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    947
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Ooookay, seeing as this is the THIRD thread in two pages covering something that's barley even a rumor at this point, i really do feel it's appropriate to ask where these screenshots are coming from. Not only that, but the site for this "expansion" was purchased through Go Daddy, which is ungodly sketchy for a big-budget company like Blizzard. Everything thats been shown so far screams of a poorly constructed hoax.

    Blizzard Trademarks fifteen names to cover their IP bases as most companies are prone to do, some troll picks one, forges some screenies, takes pictures of them with their smartphone to make it even harder to prove they're forged, registers a bum website through a channel literally anyone could use and boom, instant rumor.

    Heck, The Dark Below at least had some pretty art made to try to sell the crappily made rumor.

    Also, stop posting this garbage: http://www.onrpg.com/boards/threads/...arcraft-Leaked!

    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/threads/...ossibly-leaked

  9. #9
    Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 87
    DarkAztaroth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,583
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Retto View Post
    It looks cool. Most people are saying it's fake but who knows. You say there's going to be some kind of official announcement on Friday?
    Blizzcon incoming.

  10. #10
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 281
    Cy-Kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Gobotron
    Posts
    5,566
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave!Yognaught View Post
    Not only that, but the site for this "expansion" was purchased through Go Daddy, which is ungodly sketchy for a big-budget company like Blizzard.
    Seeing as how Blizzard registered WorldofWarcraft.com through GoDaddy........................................... ....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mime Taxidermy View Post
    I don't think that Internet Explorer can display CSS, only HTML.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    Looks like fun to me, when the creatures die and freeze then burst into a bunch of smaller cubes makes me squeal like a small girl.

  11. #11
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 162
    Acreon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Next to my Sony Bravia
    Posts
    5,417
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cy-Kill View Post
    Seeing as how Blizzard registered WorldofWarcraft.com through GoDaddy........................................... ....
    Blizzard is the classiest of guys

  12. #12
    42 Reputation: 57
    Dave!Yognaught's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    947
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cy-Kill View Post
    Seeing as how Blizzard registered WorldofWarcraft.com through GoDaddy........................................... ....
    Seeing as how Blizzard was significantly smaller back then with only a cult following playing their Warcraft RTS game.............................................. ...............
    Last edited by Dave!Yognaught; 11-06-2013 at 08:11 PM.

  13. #13
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 167
    cyber7chink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Missouri USA
    Posts
    9,576
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave!Yognaught View Post
    Seeing as how Blizzard was significantly smaller back then with only a cult following playing their Warcraft RTS game.............................................. ...............
    You also got to consider, they were on the verge of bankruptcy during that time. WoW was a last ditch effort to get out of the red.

  14. #14
    ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 50
    xDrac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Elmore
    Posts
    1,388
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cyber7chink View Post
    You also got to consider, they were on the verge of bankruptcy during that time. WoW was a last ditch effort to get out of the red.
    And that last effort paid off damn well... sheesh
    Even if I'm not playing or particularly liking WoW, I still think it's interesting to see new races introduced to "THE MMO" lol.

  15. #15
    Banned Reputation: 34

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,281
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    it dont matter what they make they got zombie fans buy just because it it new thing for world of warcraft. they could make a cheese character class and people will play it still lol

  16. #16
    42 Reputation: 57
    Dave!Yognaught's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    947
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoJaz View Post
    it dont matter what they make they got zombie fans buy just because it it new thing for world of warcraft. they could make a cheese character class and people will play it still lol
    That's true, i used to play an undead EVERY time i re-started WoW, i loved their story and felt sympathy for them, plus they had the coolest racial xP

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •