Anyone playing the Blade And Soul Chinese Open beta on the 28th ?

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast
    Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 51

Quote Originally Posted by darkherox99 View Post
    I saw those panels they were greyed out can't click on them. Don't know how you play a game in chinnese with no english patch.
    Common sense.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 88

Ok, so I'm willing to give this game a shot. Regardless of lag, I'll see how things go. So can anyone give me a link to some guides as well as the English patch for this game? I'm too lazy to do the work myself, so if anyone can help me here, I'd appreciate it.

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 62

Quote Originally Posted by KREVA View Post
    Ok, so I'm willing to give this game a shot. Regardless of lag, I'll see how things go. So can anyone give me a link to some guides as well as the English patch for this game? I'm too lazy to do the work myself, so if anyone can help me here, I'd appreciate it.
    English Patch:
    http://www.bladeandsouldojo.com/topi...tch-for-china/

Bns China discussion + other guides:
    http://www.bladeandsouldojo.com/foru...cn-discussion/
    ||(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧||

Playing:
    A bunch of 2013 games I missed.
    TERA: MT - Qewpid - Inactive
    TalesRunner: Phaun - CB tester[/FONT]

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Spent like 5 hours downloading, patching, getting through all errors. And after 10 minutes of playing - uninstalled. The latency for me is just brutal. It was showing on server 280ms, but in game it was like 1-3sec delays. At first i thought it was fine, but when i got to the fighting training dummies - holy cow... I spammed attack buttons and i was attacking only after few seconds. Even when i was away from target i was still attacking it lol.
    Anyway the game seems pretty good, has very fluid and responsive movement animations. Combat seems to be pretty good too. Can't comment on content, didn't get too far in game lol. But i think it's better to wait for english release, than play on CN servers. CN version may even ruin your experience with the game, because of latency and everything is in chinese language imo.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 12

Anyone play the Korean version and the CN version willing to compare the 2 market plans, last time I checked in Korea BnS was p2p and china is F2p with cash shop. Any other restrictions on the chinese version, would be interesting to see what marketing platform they use for the Western/english version.

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10

I need help with passport number don't have one. How can log in?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 174

Quote Originally Posted by Azriel2k3 View Post
    Anyone play the Korean version and the CN version willing to compare the 2 market plans, last time I checked in Korea BnS was p2p and china is F2p with cash shop. Any other restrictions on the chinese version, would be interesting to see what marketing platform they use for the Western/english version.
    CN version has 2 variants on players.
    1) regular, non-paying users
    2) VIP users

the main difference between the two are:
    VIP users get priority when accessing servers during peak hours. meaning: they don't have to wait in a queue to login to the game, or even if there is a queue, it's very short.
    the other difference is that, CN version has a stamina system where you are unable to gain anymore experience nor turn in quests after your stamina for the day runs out. you can, however, convert any remaining stamina into double-exp points, which can be used the next day when the daily reset hits. VIP users have a larger capacity to store more of these double exp points.

that's about it I think~ the cash shop provides all the various goods of a cash shop, like costumes and such. (note: costumes give NO stats, they are just for aesthetic purposes. Your main stats come from accessories, weapons, and bopaes - which are like tablet pieces that you gather for set effects or bonus stats).
    "When it comes to the past, EVERYONE writes fiction." -Stephen King

Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 12

I've been playing it, Level 18 swordmaster on Region 网通三区, Server 披星戴月

Ign is Blaquerose

English friends world be super! lol.

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10

I would play cant figure out what kind of passport number it need.

Game Journalist Reputation: 86

Quote Originally Posted by Asiankid0 View Post
    CN version has 2 variants on players.
    1) regular, non-paying users
    2) VIP users

the main difference between the two are:
    VIP users get priority when accessing servers during peak hours. meaning: they don't have to wait in a queue to login to the game, or even if there is a queue, it's very short.
    the other difference is that, CN version has a stamina system where you are unable to gain anymore experience nor turn in quests after your stamina for the day runs out. you can, however, convert any remaining stamina into double-exp points, which can be used the next day when the daily reset hits. VIP users have a larger capacity to store more of these double exp points.

that's about it I think~ the cash shop provides all the various goods of a cash shop, like costumes and such. (note: costumes give NO stats, they are just for aesthetic purposes. Your main stats come from accessories, weapons, and bopaes - which are like tablet pieces that you gather for set effects or bonus stats).
    I just want to let you know, even as a VIP, on the more popular servers, the VIP queue is still pretty hilariously bad.

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast