Attack on Titan

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Talking Attack on Titan

I love this anime. Has a great story although very slow moving. Hate it when it stops at a good part at the end of the episode, then you have to wait another week to watch the next one. Their currently making a new season, but it might take a while. Ive heard they might not have enough supplies to make more episodes.

Here we can chat about Attack on Titan

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10

the greatest show/entertainment program i have ever seen hands down. I'm a huge fan of this.

The second season is actually not in production. Seeing as the first season went through the first 33 chapters of the manga, there's still a whiles to go seeing as chapter 52 of the manga just came out this past saturday. The series was unbelievably popular though, so I'd for sure expect a second season....but probably until 2015 ):

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 69

Great show. The only anime I have been able to get the wife to watch with me.
    Sadly, Season 2 has not been confirmed yet.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 15

Mostly due to the fact that manga isnt that far ahead. Season 1 was i think 30 chapters? and the manga at the moment has a total of 52 chapters. Unless you wanna watch fillers dont expect it anytime soon.

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 13

Meh, filler or not. Atleast we get to see more Titan action. " SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN: ILSE NO TECHOU " is more of a prequel to the whole story. It doesn't exactly drift away from the main plot. Looks like it'll give some good background facts on most of the characters/plot.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

I was so scared of the whole predators eating prey thing that I became a vegetarian. SO SCARY!

But I loooove the action and the physics and the characters and the awesome and the fights and it just hooks me each episode.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.