Attack on Titan

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Talking Attack on Titan

I love this anime. Has a great story although very slow moving. Hate it when it stops at a good part at the end of the episode, then you have to wait another week to watch the next one. Their currently making a new season, but it might take a while. Ive heard they might not have enough supplies to make more episodes.

Here we can chat about Attack on Titan

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

the greatest show/entertainment program i have ever seen hands down. I'm a huge fan of this.

The second season is actually not in production. Seeing as the first season went through the first 33 chapters of the manga, there's still a whiles to go seeing as chapter 52 of the manga just came out this past saturday. The series was unbelievably popular though, so I'd for sure expect a second season....but probably until 2015 ):

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 66

Great show. The only anime I have been able to get the wife to watch with me.
    Sadly, Season 2 has not been confirmed yet.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 15

Mostly due to the fact that manga isnt that far ahead. Season 1 was i think 30 chapters? and the manga at the moment has a total of 52 chapters. Unless you wanna watch fillers dont expect it anytime soon.

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 13

Meh, filler or not. Atleast we get to see more Titan action. " SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN: ILSE NO TECHOU " is more of a prequel to the whole story. It doesn't exactly drift away from the main plot. Looks like it'll give some good background facts on most of the characters/plot.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 185

I was so scared of the whole predators eating prey thing that I became a vegetarian. SO SCARY!

But I loooove the action and the physics and the characters and the awesome and the fights and it just hooks me each episode.