I'm currently looking for people interested in helping create a Multi-Gaming community that will last for a very long time. Here's a short rundown on what you can expect from Apex Multi-Gaming:
- Mature community
- Friendly Members
- Game Nights!
- Giveaways (Most likely Steam games and/or game cards)
- A relaxed environment to come home to at the end of a long day
I am currently looking for people interested in helping me run this, so feel free to post here or PM me. I'm also looking for members that would be interested in joining up with us in a variety of MMOs!
the top or highest part of something
Apex is designed and geared towards gamers who understand that people may have a very busy life but wants to maintain a sense of community in their online gaming. Whether you're a student or busy with work, we aim to be a place you can come home to after a tiring day. This does not mean we are not open to gamers that may have more time on their hands than others. We aim to fill leadership roles with members that are able to be a bit more active in order to keep things running. We aim to be a close-knit, online family eventually spanning multiple games
Rules of Conduct
1. Respect: Respect one another. Racism, sexism, and bigotry in general will not be tolerated.
2. Contribute: A lot of guilds fall because members are more than happy sitting in the background, soaking up benefits, but giving nothing in return. Do you have some gear that a guildie may need? We're not asking you to give it away if you can't, but consider selling it for cheap. Have a cool idea for an event? Share it! We'd love to hear from you!
3. Attitude: We understand that everyone may have bad days, but please do not take it out on anyone. Do your best not to have a negative impact on the community of whichever game(s) you may be playing. Remember when you're out there, whether you're killing orcs, destroying inhibitors, or in a gunfight, you're representing Apex.