Starbound Beta Available Dec 4th!

Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
  1. #101
    Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 72
    puudleduudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Post Apocalyptic Tokyo, USA
    Posts
    657
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Ehh, I've never been one to play on servers. I'm mostly going to play solo by myself and then maybe pop in another time.

    38 more minutes!
    ||(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧||


    Playing:
    FFXIV: Phaun Zuhloo on Behemoth
    GW2: Playing this one privately.

  2. #102
    Game Journalist Reputation: 64
    Pwarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    803
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by puudleduudle View Post
    Ehh, I've never been one to play on servers. I'm mostly going to play solo by myself and then maybe pop in another time.

    38 more minutes!
    I've always found games like this more interesting with other people. It should be a good amount of fun while we all try to figure out what to do lol.

    Edit: Does anyone know if we HAVE to use steam or can we download it directly?
    Currently Playing: Dawngate, LoL, FFXIV, Random Steam Games

    What the hell is a Pwarp?

  3. #103
    Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 10
    garybee17's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    546
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    24 Minutes Til Release !

  4. #104
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 464
    Seya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ►Bamboo Forest◄
    Posts
    9,336
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pwarp View Post
    I've always found games like this more interesting with other people. It should be a good amount of fun while we all try to figure out what to do lol.

    Edit: Does anyone know if we HAVE to use steam or can we download it directly?
    You will get a steam key and a direct download link to the standalone client in the mail . But the steam version will be updated faster .


  5. #105
    Game Journalist Reputation: 64
    Pwarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    803
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    You will get a steam key and a direct download link to the standalone client in the mail . But the steam version will be updated faster .
    Ok thanks!

    Can anyone tell me if there going to join the server or not? I'm not sure if I should put it up right at release or wait for everyone to play solo for awhile.
    Currently Playing: Dawngate, LoL, FFXIV, Random Steam Games

    What the hell is a Pwarp?

  6. #106
    Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 72
    puudleduudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Post Apocalyptic Tokyo, USA
    Posts
    657
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    10 minutes!

    See, I contradict because I like to play MMOs probably more than I do any other genre (except god-mode sims x.x), but I like to stay by myself. As long as I know there is a community playing with me, I enjoy the game.
    ||(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧||


    Playing:
    FFXIV: Phaun Zuhloo on Behemoth
    GW2: Playing this one privately.

  7. #107
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 689
    Abhorsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    14,148
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    posible delay of 20mins to 1 hour
    https://twitter.com/StarboundGame


    Quote Originally Posted by Pwarp View Post
    Ok thanks!

    Can anyone tell me if there going to join the server or not? I'm not sure if I should put it up right at release or wait for everyone to play solo for awhile.
    im gonna solo for a while first. ill join later
    my cute dragons! help them grow up big and strong!

  8. #108
    Game Journalist Reputation: 64
    Pwarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    803
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    posible delay of 20mins to 1 hour
    https://twitter.com/StarboundGame

    im gonna solo for a while first. ill join later
    Well, I'm going to go play some Mass Effect for a bit until I get my download details. I'll be back in about a half hour.
    Currently Playing: Dawngate, LoL, FFXIV, Random Steam Games

    What the hell is a Pwarp?

  9. #109
    Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 72
    puudleduudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Post Apocalyptic Tokyo, USA
    Posts
    657
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    http://www.twitch.tv/chucklefishlive

    Stay up to date with the delay!
    ||(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧||


    Playing:
    FFXIV: Phaun Zuhloo on Behemoth
    GW2: Playing this one privately.

  10. #110
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 57
    Dave!Yognaught's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    764
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Steam keys are out! Though some how mine won't freaking download/install! I put in my steamkey and it didn't show up on my steam page, now i can't even re-enter the code because it says the account already has it :/

Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •