Aura Kingdom? Founder Beta?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyPW View Post
    Game over Aeris. That's a bummer.
    man i still hope to get a key when this founder crap ends lol...though i was sooo darn close to get tempted and buy that useles 20 bucks pack

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Silly Aeria, it isn't April yet.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 43

Quote Originally Posted by Aeris View Post
    man i still hope to get a key when this founder crap ends lol...though i was sooo darn close to get tempted and buy that useles 20 bucks pack
    Very worried about this game being pay to win....I mean really their diamond pack gives you some lvl 20 stat boosting items...i know you guys remmeber what happend when dragon saga (IAH) tried this lol
    Maplestory 5th Job released(Hyper Skills)
    5th job bishop skill: Super HS
    -Gives the bishop who uses it double exp.
    -Gives all other party members +50% exp.
    -Everytime someone in the party says the word "hs" their exp rate goes down by 25%
    ROFL

General Manager Reputation: 353

I'm flying up to their HQ on Thursday to play the localized version. I'll see if I can sneak into their cash shop and get the scoop on what pricing looks like. Hopefully they've implemented some of it.

edit: Just saw the pricing page where they cross through even higher prices to make it look like they're offering you a steal. Aeria's marketing team must have taken lessons from Billy Mays.
    Last edited by DizzyPW; 12-03-2013 at 11:57 PM.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Innovation is now having games play themselves? I don't want to live on this planet anymore. - Blackomen

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

I have to paste this here... Copy from Aura forums, man this would be hilarious if would not be so sad that makes me angry lol. Practicaly they ripp people's money off for items that doesn't even worth the cash... SMH!

Supply Pack
    $19.00
    Early Access and Reserve your Character Name
    Just wait for the CBT or Stress Test, not much of a difference. Pick a unique name for your character and you don't have to worry about reserving it.
    400 - Loyalty Points
    Can be obtained in-game within a day. (for FREE)
    10 - Advanced Weapon Upgrade Scroll
    10 scrolls might not even bring you to +15.
    20 - Advanced Armor Upgrade Scroll
    There are 5 pieces of armors to be upgraded. 20 is not enough.
    1 - Panther Eidolon Broken Key
    Panther is most likely a reskined version of Tigerius Caesar (similar skills/effects/look) and since it is an exclusive Eidolon, I highly doubt that you can get it free in-game. In other words, the most likely only way to get the other 9 broken key is through cash shop boxes. (More money wasted)

Gold Pack
    $49.00
    1000 - Loyalty Points
    1 - Legendary Ring
    You can reach LV50 or even LV55 within a day. LV20 ring is useless.
    1 - Legendary Necklace
    You can reach LV50 or even LV55 within a day. LV15 necklace is useless.
    1 - In-Game Founder's Hat
    There are better looking permanent head costumes in-game that can be obtained for free. These free head costumes also gives you additional stats.
    1 - In-game Founder Title
    There are many interesting (looking/sounding) titles in Aura Kingdom, you sure you are just gonna wear this on your head?
    1 Month in the Monthly Costume Membership
    Costumes can be obtained in-game easily for free. If you're lucky, you can get orange costumes that gives additional stats.
    1 - In-game Kero Pet
    Useless. The pet disappear after an hour and you have to constantly resummon it. It also does not give you any benefit.

Platinum Pack
    $159.00
    3200 - Loyalty Points
    Can be obtained in-game in 1-2 days. (for FREE)
    2 Months in the Monthly Costume Membership
    Costumes can be obtained in-game easily for free. If you're lucky, you can get orange costumes that gives additional stats.
    1 - Ethereal Wolf Mount
    Judging by the looks of the mount, it should be a 90% Movement Speed mount. However, after clearing the main quest line, you will be using the portal and party teleport for like 95% of the time with the remaining 4~5% of the time gliding.

Diamond Pack
    $299.00
    6500 - Loyalty Points
    Can be obtained in-game in 5 days. (for FREE)
    3 Months in the Monthly Costume Membership
    2 Additional Character Slots
    You might be able to unlock additional character slots when a new class is released.
    1 Forum Title
    Congratulation.
    1 Exclusive Panther Eidolon
    Panther is most likely a reskined version of Tigerius Caesar (similar skills/effects/look).

Meh....imma gonna wait the facebook event...if ever at this point

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 5

I have to paste this here... Copy from Aura forums, man this would be hilarious if would not be so sad that makes me angry lol. Practicaly they ripp people's money off for items that doesn't even worth the cash... SMH!

Supply Pack
    $19.00
    Early Access and Reserve your Character Name
    Just wait for the CBT or Stress Test, not much of a difference. Pick a unique name for your character and you don't have to worry about reserving it.
    400 - Loyalty Points
    10 - Advanced Weapon Upgrade Scroll
    10 scrolls might not even bring you to +15.
    20 - Advanced Armor Upgrade Scroll
    There are 5 pieces of armors to be upgraded. 20 is not enough.
    1 - Panther Eidolon Broken Key
    Panther is most likely a reskined version of Tigerius Caesar (similar skills/effects/look) and since it is an exclusive Eidolon, I highly doubt that you can get it free in-game. In other words, the most likely only way to get the other 9 broken key is through cash shop boxes. (More money wasted)

Gold Pack
    $49.00
    1000 - Loyalty Points
    1 - Legendary Ring
    You can reach LV50 or even LV55 within a day. LV20 ring is useless.
    1 - Legendary Necklace
    You can reach LV50 or even LV55 within a day. LV15 necklace is useless.
    1 - In-Game Founder's Hat
    There are better looking permanent head costumes in-game that can be obtained for free. These free head costumes also gives you additional stats.
    1 - In-game Founder Title
    There are many interesting (looking/sounding) titles in Aura Kingdom, you sure you are just gonna wear this on your head?
    1 Month in the Monthly Costume Membership
    1 - In-game Kero Pet
    Useless. The pet disappear after an hour and you have to constantly resummon it. It also does not give you any benefit.

Platinum Pack
    $159.00
    3200 - Loyalty Points
    Can be obtained in-game in 1-2 days. (for FREE)
    2 Months in the Monthly Costume Membership
    1 - Ethereal Wolf Mount
    Judging by the looks of the mount, it should be a 90% Movement Speed mount. However, after clearing the main quest line, you will be using the portal and party teleport for like 95% of the time with the remaining 4~5% of the time gliding.

Diamond Pack
    $299.00
    6500 - Loyalty Points
    Can be obtained in-game in 5 days. (for FREE)
    3 Months in the Monthly Costume Membership
    2 Additional Character Slots
    You might be able to unlock additional character slots when a new class is released.
    1 Forum Title
    Congratulation.
    1 Exclusive Panther Eidolon
    Panther is most likely a reskined version of Tigerius Caesar (similar skills/effects/look).

Meh....imma gonna wait the facebook event...if ever at this point
    So this probably wasn't your intention, but based on the red text Aeria is coming off as being pretty reasonable for non-CS users. These packs sound like a stupid tax, and that doesn't really affect the majority of us since they're entirely optional.
    Last edited by ZeroleTheUntamed; 12-04-2013 at 01:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroleTheUntamed View Post
    So this probably wasn't your intention, but based on the red text Aeria is coming off as being pretty reasonable for non-CS users. These packs sound a stupid tax, and that doesn't really affect the majority of us since they're entirely optional.
    The fact is, they say that panther and those unique items, like ring/necklace and so on worth the cash, but is not. I'm affraid they will go rocket-sky with the cash shop price after launch to justify the Founder pack's rip off, as people sais happened on Scarlet Blade; they tax for one single fasion 1000$ which is insane!

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 5

The fact is, they say that panther and those unique items, like ring/necklace and so on worth the cash, but is not. I'm affraid they will go rocket-sky with the cash shop price after launch to justify the Founder pack's rip off, as people sais happened on Scarlet Blade; they tax for one single fasion 1000$ which is insane!
    That's a flawed argument from the very beginning because these are all virtual items, how in the world can you attribute a real world monetary cost to what happens in a game world? The money you spend in the CS can make you the most powerful character EVAR in the game world, but that has no direct effect on your real world currency. It all comes down to convenience and all of us differ in what we consider "worth" the cash.

Mind you, I don't think I've ever used a Cash Shop in any game I've bought.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroleTheUntamed View Post
    That's a flawed argument from the very beginning because these are all virtual items, how in the world can you attribute a real world monetary cost to what happens in a game world? The money you spend in the CS can make you the most powerful character EVAR in the game world, but that has no direct effect on your real world currency. It all comes down to convenience and all of us differ in what we consider "worth" the cash.

Mind you, I don't think I've ever used a Cash Shop in any game I've bought.
    you would think twice before assuming the fashion doesn't have importance and is just cosmetic. They posted on FAQ the fashion will have stats on them. Real cash buy virtual items that gives you advantage in game. Where's the flaw?

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 47

What are loyalty points? This would only be a good deal if you got the value in aeria points on top of the perks.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast