Aura Kingdom? Founder Beta?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    500+ Posts???? Reputation: 5

Quote Originally Posted by Aeris View Post
    you would think twice before assuming the fashion doesn't have importance and is just cosmetic. They posted on FAQ the fashion will have stats on them. Real cash buy virtual items that gives you advantage in game. Where's the flaw?
    Yes, an advantage in a GAME. So as I saying, how are you can determine how much real world cash that advantage is worth? What, 5 STR = $1? That's the point, you can't argue worth because from the very beginning the whole basis is relative.

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 70

Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post
    Founders beta, formerly known as closed beta.
    Nope, Founders Beta is basically an "Alpha" even though X-Legend games never have those in Western Markets usually. CBT happens a week or two after Founders beta starts, then Open Beta after that.

Costumes drop from bosses by the way. Loyalty Points are only gotten via side-quests, not idling about the server. Costumes can also be slotted with even more stats. The best costume currently in TW stat-wise is 1% all stats. Pets don't give any stats this time even though Eden Eternal's pets did.

it's too bad really. Lime Odyssey is going to come out after a lot of MMOs have switched to DX11....

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 · Saving For: An Epic Computer / PS Vita

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Unless they changed how it works, you get a free mount as you level. You can upgrade your weapons without paying money and, unlike a lot of games, you are guaranteed success if you fail enough. There really is nothing on the cash shop that is required for this game.

Access to closed beta is free, by the way. Everyone gets wiped at the same time. Only thing being a founder does is reserve your name in open beta.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

Quote Originally Posted by Chiyeon View Post
    I mean, ugh.. really? just FOUNDER BETA?
    The gif in your sig perfectly sums this up, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Geee i found a temporary solution to this lack of game AND to play Aura K w/o paying that shitpack
    Playing HK version lol...no need of email, no need of vpn, no need of an id card...awesome

Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 10

I understand companies wanna make money with F2P MMORPG's but what Aeria Games does is just too much. I mean what the hell they want to make money off a game that isn't even released yet and they make this pathetic Diamond Founder Pack for like $210? I mean WTF I already stopped thinking about ever playing this game. It's just the things Aeria Games does. A collector's edition for $70 I understand but a founders pack? I mean come on. First make a good game THEN you can start selling some gimmicks

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Abyssion View Post
    I understand companies wanna make money with F2P MMORPG's but what Aeria Games does is just too much. I mean what the hell they want to make money off a game that isn't even released yet and they make this pathetic Diamond Founder Pack for like $210? I mean WTF I already stopped thinking about ever playing this game. It's just the things Aeria Games does. A collector's edition for $70 I understand but a founders pack? I mean come on. First make a good game THEN you can start selling some gimmicks
    ehrr....you mean 299$

General Manager Reputation: 353

Quote Originally Posted by Aeris View Post
    Snip
    That red text. Boy that kills any motivation to buy any packs. I think I'll just steal a pack of the playing cards while I'm in their HQ
    I’d rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

It's a sign you're a bad person if somebody else acted like you, you would hate them. - Swagger Pope

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 47

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyPW View Post
    That red text. Boy that kills any motivation to buy any packs. I think I'll just steal a pack of the playing cards while I'm in their HQ
    Hack into their system and make the prices something reasonable.

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 120

Founder programs on a game that has already been made is such a stupid concept, i can kind of understand it on games in development with kickstarter and PoE ect, but a game that's already been made and already been translated/mostly translated? now its just a grab for money.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast