I'm probably getting fired today

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴ Reputation: 534

sorry to hear that man, sounds like some major bullshit yr going through

Reading: Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami
    Last read: You Just Don't Understand!: Women and Men in Conversations by Deborah Tannen (A MUST READ), A Child Named "It" by Dave Pelzer (NOT BAD), A Dance With Dragons by GRRM (4.5/5)

Interested in why I picked these books, or want to recommend me some more? Just pm me. I love books.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 38

Thats some batshit piling up there man. Do whatever you can but dont resort to force or physical attacks.

Hope stuff goes well there.

NOW PLAYING:
    D3

WAITING FOR:
    Wonderking
    Tree of Saviour

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

I would just quit, honestly. Either way, even if you're found not to be the one and they apologize. If I got that shit while I worked at Target, I wouldn't take it. Luckily, it seemed like everyone at my store generally had their head completely out of their ass (which, from visiting the "Back Room" target employee forums, is something is quite uncommon... or it might just be a case of the "negative has the loudest voice").
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Baby Bowsers Soiled Diaper Reputation: 82

You should just keep telling the truth. If they fire you, there's not a lot you can really do about it.

I wouldn't throw the race card. It just looks bad.

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    War-Mart probably won't fire an employee without proof.
    I have a friend who got fired from Walmart for stealing. They said he was taking stuff out the back door and that they had video evidence. He was just a kid and let his arrogance get the best of him, so he told them to **** off and just left. They never let him see the video.

I believe he was in the right, because he told me this years later. He also told me "thats the only job that I wasn't robbing blind".

Dunny 2014 Updated 10/19

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 178

I've heard too many retail stories where everyone you work with ****ing lies and turns on you for no ****ing reason.. wow.

[01:54] Hyst (cstrikermx): it's just im tired of all this
    [01:54] Hyst (cstrikermx): women need to know
    [01:54] Hyst (cstrikermx): chivalry never existed
    [01:54] Hyst (cstrikermx): knights were bastards to everyone
    [01:56] Riz (rizev): What about...
    [01:56] Riz (rizev): JEDI knights?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 293

damn treytrey maan this just sux i hate when such things happens its always because others don't have balls and push all the fault on other people i know the feeling because people used to push everything on me at my work place ... because i knew only a little of the language they spoke in and i was new in this country and that place ... i somehow managed to hold out and when i learned everything perfect and the language to ... someone tried to push all the fault on me for destroying 2 items which are worth up to 15k ... euro in which case we were 5 people there ... and well they tried pushing it all on me i went to the office and i was like ''okey now I was there when that happened'' ... ''But please you girly guys with no balls can't even admit to something you did to'' and without raging i just admitted that i was there i pointed out to other 4 that were there i came up to each one of them and said ''No balls right now ? you should learn to respect other people'' i went out of office my boss that was not present at that day came out of the office laughing and told me great job and well somehow they started to respect me a bit more plus our company did not need to pay the 15k ... so it all ended up well

But yes it sux man treytrey i can tell you HOLD UP ! and don't let them walk on your head... thought sometimes you must do that if you want to live.
    Last edited by poeticas; 12-07-2013 at 07:06 PM.
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

So. Did you get fired?

Olpah's Object Reputation: 17

Lol dont worry i got fired today myself haha

because i got kicked out an had no way to work so they said that was a unreasonable excuse so they let me go

R.I.P Tupac Amaru Shakur

1971-1996

"I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world."

Tupac Shakur

Fat Bowser Reputation: 23

...well...good luck. I hope you get a new job with better management.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast