I'm probably getting fired today

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I'm sorry this happened to you. Gotta love the "word of mouth" policy a lot of these companies use. I will be getting fired as well, as I requested time off to go see my grandmother - it's basically her last Christmas before she dies - and it is a nine hour road trip for me. I requested off five days so I could go spend time with her and stuff but they scheduled me anyways. I'm obviously going, my grandmother and I are quite close and I don't want to regret not spending time with her. Oh well.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 384

So today I'm informed I'm no longer under investigation as they've reviewed the footage and it shows that I had not participated in any type of costumer interaction outside of company policy that day.

Coincidentally, I ran into one of the costumers that was there today, I asked him about the "associate" which described me as the person who did accepted the transaction. For privacy matters I won't say his name, but the person who he told me that did so wasn't even remotely close to the area I was at. In fact this person was actually in the health and beauty area.

Why someone would go out of their way, I guess to feel important, to lie on another individual is beyond me. But I interact with them daily and they've officially lost all respect from me.

Olpah's Object Reputation: 323

people who create workplace drama are scum. as if everyone doesn't have a hard enough time working a boring, stressful job, they have to go making it harder.

yay for not getting fired, though
    I hate TALKING. to PEOPLE. about THINGS.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 23

Oh good, you weren't fired.
    Though I don't know any of those people but based on what you said they do seem like they don't deserve respect.

Just keep true I guess...

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 120

Glad you're not fired!

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 384

This why is I dislike working retail. Especially for huge companies. A lot of times it's ok, and you usually meet really cool people. Usually it's the people in college trying to get by or mom trying to feed her family.. but then you get those individuals who take their 11.00 wage after working there for 15 years only managing to land a entry level managing position far too seriously.
    Last edited by TreyTrey12; 12-11-2013 at 02:25 AM.

Entropia Universe Journalist Reputation: 55

Glad your not under suspicion anymore.
    Drama like that sucks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123