Thread: MMO RTS - Novus Æterno

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 212

Default MMO RTS - Novus Æterno

I want to play this game:

I grew-up playing RTS games. When I started playing MMOs my primary interest was massively-multiplayer strategy games! I can't stop myself from empire-building games, where the ties between allies and guildmates is not only for loot and friendship, but also a necessity! Where banding-together with friends and choosing who to trust ultimately determines your SURVIVAL! The first game I ever played was a sci-fi strategy game. I think that strategy games have the most depth of gameplay, and also the most challenging-PvP! Combine that with the dynamics of player-politics and you have a recipe for a truly longterm-addiction!

Someone just donated $150,000 to the project, so they are relaunching the kickstarter VERY SOON at: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...token=d2690d21
    And the first people to donate will get discounts!!

$32,000 Raised Today!

General Manager Reputation: 484

I'm a backer as well. This game has better become a thing.
    I’d rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Blade & Soul
    History: Elsword, Dragon Ball Xenoverse FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Retired Staff Reputation: 704

I actually wonder how they're going to protect new players from veterans that have like 200 planets...

Banned Reputation: 302

The video is truly inspirational. I feel compelled to donate, but I'm poor and I have Hello Kitty/Sailor Moon addictions to tend to and nurture.....If I had an excess of money, I would promptly throw my hypothetical Benjamins at my monitor.
    Last edited by TuxedoSam; 12-13-2013 at 05:46 AM.

General Manager Reputation: 484

Quote Originally Posted by SnOwBunZz View Post
    I actually wonder how they're going to protect new players from veterans that have like 200 planets...
    Apparently it's pretty tough to take someone's home world from them. New players could essentially hide in their corner of the galaxy building forces before offering their allegiance to a group in position to take down the Empire. Since the galaxy is huge and positioning is key, having an ally with an impenetrable fortress smack in the middle of your enemy's empire could prove a vital tactic to hitting them where it hurts.
    I’d rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Blade & Soul
    History: Elsword, Dragon Ball Xenoverse FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Someone donated $150,000 so they relaunched the KickStarter with a smaller goal and already raised $100,000!!!

Fat Bowser Reputation: 23

Somehow I feel like this is one of those games that can go on even when you're offline. I mean your planet/army can still be in battle when you're offline...or maybe not...haha...I'm just guessing.