Looking for a MMORPG

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Looking for a MMORPG

I'm looking for any type of genre, just the game has to be fun to play. I'm Just mostly looking for a PVM type of games that focus teams fighting bosses, mobs, etc. And hopefully with good amounts of character customizations too. Also I don't mind a good PvP addition to it too.

~Just looking for suggestions so I can take a look at them if it's a game I would like to play.~

Fat Bowser Reputation: 23

I got something for you but it's not exactly a new MMORPG. It's called Granado Espada. It takes a lot of grinding though I think you're able to just leave your characters to it in some way I don't know how. Players call it AFK gaming or something. Up to a certain point where the monsters are too strong for you to AFK. Something like that. If you're interested you can look it up.

Aika Online is another MMORPG with the traditional point and click gameplay. Customization-wise it might not be that good but it's god some party-heavy dungeons I think. Though most of its feature involves PVP. You can look it up too if you want.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Play Final Fantasy XIV if you have the computer! Otherwise... Mabinogi..??
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126

Mabinogi doesn't really focus on fighting, though?

"Fun playing PVE" mostly makes me thing of action MMORPGs.
    Dragonica
    Dragon Nest
    Vindictus
    RaiderZ
    Those were fun playing PVE for me.

I also enjoyed playing:
    Ragnarok Online
    Dungeons and Dragons Online (requires group to play with!)
    Phantasy Star Online
    The Secret World

@SnowKitten
    It would help if you could be a bit more specific in your request. Western style or anime? 2D/2.5D or 3D? Instanced or open world? Traditional or action style?

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Right now my go to game is FFXIV. This game matches your expectations. You have huge boss fights that require player organization, dungeons, and character customization is through the roof! PvP is being added next week as well as many new dungeons, dungeon difficulties and gear.

What's great about this is it's ran by Square Enix so you know they're going to be developing new content for a long time. They're a recognized great developer unlike many no name companies that bring out games. The game also has no cash shop, although it is subscription based. Costumes and such are discussed, but if a cash shop does come out it will all be vanity wear. Next patch even changing your characters look on whim can be acquired with in game currency! Pretty great IMO.

A lot of people say that this game feels generic recycled blah blah blah. But not many games have been able to achieve the polish and fluidity that FFXIV has, and with the assurance that it will be around for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rya.Reisender View Post
    @SnowKitten
    It would help if you could be a bit more specific in your request. Western style or anime? 2D/2.5D or 3D? Instanced or open world? Traditional or action style?
    Hm... Then genre or style doesn't matter much. But I do tend to prefer anime style art. 3D style is also preferred, but doesn't means I won't look at 2D games. Also the Instance and Open World doesn't really matter as long the game-play is fun.

I'm used to Traditional style of games, but I do enjoy them both.

Also I might need to include, I do prefer that there is a F2P or at least a Demo of some sort of the game for me to try it out before I have to make any purchases.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126

Anime, 3D, F2P and fun...

Well, Dragon Nest gets closest from my list.

As for traditional style, I guess most people enjoy Eden Eternal these days, though it wasn't so much for me personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Rya.Reisender View Post
    Anime, 3D, F2P and fun...

Well, Dragon Nest gets closest from my list.

As for traditional style, I guess most people enjoy Eden Eternal these days, though it wasn't so much for me personally.
    Might check out Dragon Nest. Already done Eden Eternal, but the PvM part to it, was kinda boring for me. =/