Pokemon X/Y Players[Trade,Battle,Chat]

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 32

Default Pokemon X/Y Players[Trade,Battle,Chat]

Haven't seen a post about pkmn around here or anyone talking about it for that matter. Not sure if it is just that people don't play it or no one wanted to make a post BUT that's not the point! Point is we should all have a place to discuss pokemon! Questions,trade requests,and just talking about pokemon! Feel free to exchange your friend codes here for that smexy friend safari if you don't know what type it is or what pokemon are in it ask and I'll check for you!

If you need help with something feel free to ask! I am starting to figure out how to do chain breeding and all that stuff so I can kinda help you out if you are lost in that sense.

My safari is a flying type and has Pidgey,Swoobat,and Rufflet.
    Friend code is: 5343 9219 5719

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

Getting my 3DS for Christmas, so I'll be back to participate when I pick up Pokemon...I've got Paper Mario and the Adventure Time collectors edition game, but haven't splurged on Pokemon yet. I have a buy 2 get 1 free used games at Gamestop, so I'm gonna hope they have one of the Pokemon games for me.

X or Y? I like the deer legendary a lot more...I forget which one that is. Legendaries aside, which one would you choose?

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 151

Like Oister, I don't have Pokemon yet but I'll be getting it soon! 3DS is supposed to be in tomorrow, and I'll be getting Pokemon in < 2 weeks.

I think I'll be going with Y because there's Heracross and Tyranitar! c:

Quote Originally Posted by Oisterboy View Post
    X or Y? I like the deer legendary a lot more...I forget which one that is. Legendaries aside, which one would you choose?
    I think there's a difference between the mega-evolutions for Charizard and Mewtwo in X and Y, I just don't remember what the difference is. I think their types change or something like that. ALSO, here's a list of X exclusive and Y exclusive Pokemon. c:
    http://www.serebii.net/xy/exclusives.shtml

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

Thanks! Yeah, I think I'll definitely be getting X. I also feel like EVERYONE got X though...probably get Y at some point too.

Senior Editor Reputation: 12

I picked up X, and partner has Y. Only got the game on Black Friday (not cause of a sale, just because I was out and it was convenient to drop in at GameStop) and haven't been able to pour a whole lot of time into it so I'm not nearly as far as I could be. Plus I insist on catching all new pokemon on each route and XY throws TONS at you unlike previous games.

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 151

Ended up getting Y over the weekend! c:
    I'm still not too far in the game though, because my brother and I have been soft-resetting for the right natures.

Here's my friend code anyway! 0232-9150-5548