Ara Arrives in Elsword in 9 Days

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    General Manager Reputation: 353

Quote Originally Posted by Asiankid0 View Post
    nice. the power of being a journalist *^*
    Helps that my office is a 50 minute drive from theirs as well. Now if only Riot would let me visit from across the street
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Innovation is now having games play themselves? I don't want to live on this planet anymore. - Blackomen

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 27

I'll give elsword a shot if the PvP is good. Might play this character or the chick who shoots lazer beams.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 23

Quote Originally Posted by Sharki3ait View Post
    I'll give elsword a shot if the PvP is good. Might play this character or the chick who shoots lazer beams.
    I should warn you about the "noob tactics".

You have been warned. Your temper shall be tested.

I'm not saying it's bad though. It's actually awesome for me. Perhaps you should take a look at several combo videos on youtube if you're interested in playing Elsword.

I'm heading over to play her today. If you see this in the next 2 hours and have specific questions about her that you couldn't get answered on the Korean gameplay vids, post it here and I'll see what I can do.

Innovation is now having games play themselves? I don't want to live on this planet anymore. - Blackomen

History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 31

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyPW View Post
    I'm heading over to play her today. If you see this in the next 2 hours and have specific questions about her that you couldn't get answered on the Korean gameplay vids, post it here and I'll see what I can do.
    I really only want to know if we're getting the second job for both classes at launch. But I'm guessing we won't giving KC's history.

What in the world? Started up the game and noticed that there are 4 skill slots and 4 locked ones that you can unlock from the cash shop? SURELY there is something I'm missing. No way would they add that level of p2w. Can someone clear this up for me?

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 61

You need to buy a item on cash shop to unlock rest of those skill slots i always hated this about Elsword.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 52

Quote Originally Posted by Sharki3ait View Post
    What in the world? Started up the game and noticed that there are 4 skill slots and 4 locked ones that you can unlock from the cash shop? SURELY there is something I'm missing. No way would they add that level of p2w. Can someone clear this up for me?
    You gain mana so slow, that honestly having 4 skills is all you need. Most classes don't even use all 4 slots to their maximum extent. For one, my Dimension Witch barely uses all 4 meanless of the less all 8. I use around 2 actual damage skills and the rest are buffs and a transport.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quote
    IPandawa was a minor god who came to power and joined the ranks of the twelve when she discovered a recipe for the perfect bamboo wine/milk.
    Wakfu: Roxie Hubrecut

Even if that's true ace, I don't want to play a game that boasts a flat out buy this advantage even if it isnt convenient.. I'm going to go ahead and uninstall.

Yea it's a pretty recent addition to the game and made me double take as well. It's more of an end-game tax if anything as it takes a while before your character even has enough leveled skills to seriously consider needing a second bar, but nevertheless a P2W addition.

Ara Haan is probably my new favorite character to chain combos with. Talk about smooth cancellations and fast cast action skills to cancel and restart combos. Unfortunately it seems I can't say much more about the playsession until Tuesday morning.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast