Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Side-scrolling Blade Hunter starts alpha tomorrow

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 152

I remember when browser games were a truly legitimate field of online games, where the money you spent wasn't so you could be better than everyone.
    I miss those days, Runescape is probably the only remaining member of that time as I anything else I used to play/keep tabs on is dead.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 20

is this even a game there is no difficulty what so ever you have to let the enemies kill you to lose, the game has potential but i dont get the insane easy difficulty .

Pipster's Punk Reputation: 52

Quote Originally Posted by Narog View Post
    is this even a game there is no difficulty what so ever you have to let the enemies kill you to lose, the game has potential but i dont get the insane easy difficulty .
    LOL. Actually it does get harder and harder. Jasmine(nightmare) is almost impossible, unless you got a cash party or are severely overleveled.I kinda enjoy the game, eventhough I can see its still in a start phase. Alot more stuff will be added. That being said. Most people dont know this game is pvp based. And that Battle Royale actually gives you free diamonds based on your rank. EVERY DAY.