Side-scrolling Blade Hunter starts alpha tomorrow

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 44

R2Games is the most P2W company that roams the gaming industry. The first part of the game is easy to pass through but then you simply have to wait ages in order to level anymore. I played Wartune a while back for a couple of months and holy shit was it P2W, all the top players cashed in more than 10k each.

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 35

Quote Originally Posted by firemonk98 View Post
    R2Games is the most P2W company that roams the gaming industry. The first part of the game is easy to pass through but then you simply have to wait ages in order to level anymore. I played Wartune a while back for a couple of months and holy shit was it P2W, all the top players cashed in more than 10k each.
    Welcome to browser games. They're always pay to win. But so are 99% of all online game. Unless e-sport. Investing time or money. Its pretty much the same thing. Only money gets you more these days, then playing the game ever can. Thats the trend of today. And since some people always go overboard spending. You have to accommodate them. Its just more obvious in browser games.

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 27

I tried it for a bit. It was fun, but was quite turned off by the lack of any customization and a little lack of combos to the combat system. I logged in and was instantly bombarded with messages basically saying "Spend money on our game!" and it was a real repulse. It was enjoyable, but probably not something I plan on playing again.

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Sharki3ait View Post
    I tried it for a bit. It was fun, but was quite turned off by the lack of any customization and a little lack of combos to the combat system. I logged in and was instantly bombarded with messages basically saying "Spend money on our game!" and it was a real repulse. It was enjoyable, but probably not something I plan on playing again.
    This..
    Also the armour you get for recharging is so powerful And, yes there is more, There armour set you get for recharging 30K diamonds...Is hella stupid.

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

I actually just turned in the review for this game. My major complaints were that it offered nothing new and the questing/dungeons were a repetitive grind. After reading this thread, I realize I didn't mention the OPness of the cash shop, unfortunately.

I did like the retro-style because it gave me a feeling of nostalgia, which is always nice. The combat was fun, at least at first, but like most of the game it got repetitive after a while. Basically, you'll only play this game more than an hour or two if you are in need of a low-spec browser-based :P
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[8/13]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121

I remember when browser games were a truly legitimate field of online games, where the money you spent wasn't so you could be better than everyone.
    I miss those days, Runescape is probably the only remaining member of that time as I anything else I used to play/keep tabs on is dead.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 20

is this even a game there is no difficulty what so ever you have to let the enemies kill you to lose, the game has potential but i dont get the insane easy difficulty .

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 35

Quote Originally Posted by Narog View Post
    is this even a game there is no difficulty what so ever you have to let the enemies kill you to lose, the game has potential but i dont get the insane easy difficulty .
    LOL. Actually it does get harder and harder. Jasmine(nightmare) is almost impossible, unless you got a cash party or are severely overleveled.I kinda enjoy the game, eventhough I can see its still in a start phase. Alot more stuff will be added. That being said. Most people dont know this game is pvp based. And that Battle Royale actually gives you free diamonds based on your rank. EVERY DAY.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123