studying for finals, rlly craving a soda, so I go out and buy one

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 141

Quote Originally Posted by jaydude View Post
    Woah too edgy for me, be careful!

# ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

i drink 2 are more liters of soda every day
    You hate me? No worries death to all my enemies forgiveness is over. If you hate me so bad come to my house and we can settle it like men. Am i claiming to be a fighter? Nope but im sick of your shit. You bring your boys ill bring mine i can guarantee some one gonna leave in a body bag. Ill shove this pitch fork up ya ass and have you begging for mercy and none will come. As i roast you over the fire laughing at your burning flesh. Im sick of your shit and your threats lets settle this like men

Fat Bowser Reputation: 23

Wait...a what...??? Cream soda?

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 120

I rarely drink pop. The last time I did was on November 3rd, because I documented it on my FB so that I can remember how long I've gone without pop this time. (See quote.)

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha <censored>
    November 3rd: I drank a can of pop today.
    The last time before that was probably close to a year ago or more. I literally only drank a can of Sprite because I was too lazy to go upstairs and fill my glass with water.

Let me describe my experience after being consistently soda pop-celibate: it was painful. Like, fck that acidic shit.

Also, pls use straws. I always use straws for non-water beverages. My teeth be in-tact 'n' shit.

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

Back when I moved to Kansas 3 or 4 years ago (can't remember atm) I stopped drinking soda and only drank water with the occasional cappuccino/hot chocolate. Lately, however, I've been drinking a lot of Sierra Mist (or sprite when they don't have it). Surprisingly, it's been really soothing for my throat, which has been bothering me for a while now.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[8/13]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 141

Quote Originally Posted by TuxedoSam View Post
    Also, pls use straws. I always use straws for non-water beverages. My teeth be in-tact 'n' shit.
    Here is a link for anyone not sure what she is going on about in this last sentence:
    http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0616060426.htm
    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

Eternal Cowboy Reputation: 632
    Jacksonville Jaguars: 2018 Superbowl Champs

Quote Originally Posted by postrook View Post
    i only drink water basically

soda is bad for you
    Yeah me too. Water and milk.

call me chicken strips Reputation: 534

Quote Originally Posted by skiper View Post
    Wait...a what...??? Cream soda?
    It's a sodapop like a coke or a root beer, but it has a really creamy texture to it. I can't have them often though because they're SUPER sweet and after a while they just taste like pure sugar. The texture is soooo good in my mouth though omg so thick and creamy. god i just love to wrap my lips around it and take it in.

Reading: You Just Don't Understand!: Women and Men in Conversations by Deborah Tannen (50%)
    Last read: A Child Named "It" by Dave Pelzer (NOT BAD), A Dance With Dragons by GRRM (4.5/5), A Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula K. Le Guin (3.5/5)

Interested in why I picked these books, or want to recommend me some more? Just pm me. I love books.

Super Moderator Reputation: 284
    Coloring eggs in the lost city of Atlantis.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenonight2 View Post
    The texture is soooo good in my mouth though omg so thick and creamy. god i just love to wrap my lips around it and take it in.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

Quote Originally Posted by Xenonight2 View Post
    It's a sodapop like a coke or a root beer, but it has a really creamy texture to it. I can't have them often though because they're SUPER sweet and after a while they just taste like pure sugar. The texture is soooo good in my mouth though omg so thick and creamy. god i just love to wrap my lips around it and take it in.
    this may be just me. but this put a very dirty image into my mind
    You hate me? No worries death to all my enemies forgiveness is over. If you hate me so bad come to my house and we can settle it like men. Am i claiming to be a fighter? Nope but im sick of your shit. You bring your boys ill bring mine i can guarantee some one gonna leave in a body bag. Ill shove this pitch fork up ya ass and have you begging for mercy and none will come. As i roast you over the fire laughing at your burning flesh. Im sick of your shit and your threats lets settle this like men

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast